1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 06:48
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    I'll leave you to it then.
    What will you do when there is no one here left who is willing to discuss things with you?
  2. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 06:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    What will you do when there is no one here left who is willing to discuss things with you?
    I have a life, so that doesn't bother me. 😉
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 06:53
    I have a life, so that doesn't bother me. 😉
    I don't doubt that you have a life, but what I asked was what will you do when there is no one left in this community who's willing to engage you in discussions?
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 07:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't doubt that you have a life, but what I asked was what will you do when there is no one left in this community who's willing to engage you in discussions?
    I am sure not everyone in this community is a relativist.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 07:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are pretty much the last one left who is prepared to pander to his pretense.
  6. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 07:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are pretty much the last one left who is prepared to pander to his pretense.
    What is it you claim I'm pretending?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:05
    I am sure not everyone in this community is a relativist.
    You have clearly laid out your store here in this community as a calculatedly irritating lightweight who seems - or pretends - to be forever somehow lost on the willfully limited Möbius strip of your own mind. 😉
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have clearly laid out your store here in this community as a calculatedly irritating lightweight who seems - or pretends - to be forever somehow lost on the willfully limited Möbius strip of your own mind. 😉
    I'm guessing you view yourself as a heavyweight that needs to bully all the lightweights?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:22
    I'm guessing you view yourself as a heavyweight that needs to bully all the lightweights?
    No I don't view myself as a "heavyweight" at all. Far from it. But I do view you as a lightweight. If you feel "bullied" every time a person tells you frankly that they are unimpressed by you ~ and I imagine it's happened to you a lot ~ then that is a matter for you to address, not me.
  10. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    No I don't view myself as a "heavyweight" at all. Far from it. But I do view you as a lightweight. If you feel "bullied" every time a person tells you frankly that they are unimpressed by you ~ and I imagine it's happened to you a lot ~ then that is a matter for you to address, not me.
    I asked whether you view yourself that way. I don't feel bullied in the slightest. I told you before that I don't care what you think about me, but is seems the amnesia is setting in. 😉
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:35
    I don't feel bullied in the slightest.
    And yet you brought up the notion that you are being bullied and introduced it into the conversation, not me.
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    And yet you brought up the notion that you are being bullied and introduced it into the conversation, not me.
    I asked you whether you viewed yourself as a heavyweight that needs to bully all the lightweights. How does that imply that I am being bullied?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:39
    I asked you whether you viewed yourself as a heavyweight that needs to bully all the lightweights. How does that imply that I am being bullied?
    Because you introduced the word "bully" suddenly into the conversation.. You obviously had the word in your mind. And you felt the need to mention it.
  14. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 08:461 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Because you introduced the word "bully" suddenly into the conversation.. You obviously had the word in your mind. And you felt the need to mention it.
    So by FMF logic if I suddenly introduce the word 'rape' into a conversation it means that I feel raped? Tickle. I introduced the word tickle, that means I feel tickled. Well done FMF.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 09:08
    So by FMF logic if I suddenly introduce the word 'rape' into a conversation it means that I feel raped? Tickle. I introduced the word tickle, that means I feel tickled. Well done FMF.
    Why on earth would you suddenly introduce words like "rape", "tickle" or "bully" into the conversation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree