1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 20:124 edits
    Originally posted by @alphazero
    If I am arrogant, I would hope to be the first to repent of it before God.

One thing I can't stand is pure stupidity. I'll admit it gets under my skin - hence, Bigdog's post - it was one of the most stupid posts I've ever seen. So perhaps I got carried away.

However, it is apparent to me that most of you cannot take a friendly jab. My 'satire' whi ...[text shortened]... t was.

However, again I can't really expect you all to see that - fools do as fools will do.
    My 'satire' which has caused so many of your feathers to get ruffled was not intended as a polemic but to show how foolish Bigdog's question was.

Actually I didn't have a problem with the 'satire" in the OP. It's been with much of what you've had to say since then. Even with the sentence above. Your intent was "to show how foolish Bigdog's question was", yet "was not intended as a polemic"???? Seriously?

Be that as it may, the concept of God being omniscient in the sense of fully knowing the entire future is more than a little problematic. For that matter, more than a few of the concepts underpinning much of Christianity are problematic as well. It's a mess. As is the Bible as a whole for that matter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree