1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '14 11:20
    RajK,
    The words below show Jesus' words. . .they don't mention doing good works to be saved. How will you get around these words that Jesus said?

King James Version
    ===============
    Mark 16: 15, 16
    And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Mar '14 11:45
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    RajK,
    The words below show Jesus' words. . .they don't mention doing good works to be saved. How will you get around these words that Jesus said?

King James Version
    ===============
    Mark 16: 15, 16
    And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
    I think we have both said enough. This is my last post to you on this matter. You have your beliefs and I have mine. So good luck to you.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 13:50
    RajK,
    Why do you believe that Jesus Christ is not the way of salvation?
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 07:47
    RajK,
    Can't you see that keeping the commandments of Christ is because that is what Christ wants from Christians? Keeping the law of Christ does not save a person.

Luke 10 is talking about keeping the Law of God which is different than the law of Christ. The Israelites were given the Law of God. And what human sinner has ever kept the Law of God? Keeping the law of Christ is not the same as keeping the Law of God. Keeping Christ's commands does not bring eternal life.

Christ said in Luke 10 that if that Israelite kept the Law of God he will live. He did not say to that Israelite to keep the law of Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree