1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 11:46
    Originally posted by boonon
    I have worked with one self proclaimed 'warlock' and two self proclaimed 'witches'. They have all told me that Halloween is their Holiday for worshipping 'their god, Satan' .

So I don't think it matters how I as a Christian view Halloween as your post asks, but more importantly how the worshippers of Satan view it.

My family does not partake in Halloween.
    So if the worshipers of satan come up with some fun things to do on christmas day you will stop celebrating christmas?

Satanist's are as deluded as Christians you should be very happy together.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 12:10
    I have worked with one self proclaimed 'warlock' and two self proclaimed 'witches'. They have all told me that Halloween is their Holiday for worshipping 'their god, Satan' .

So I don't think it matters how I as a Christian view Halloween as your post asks, but more importantly how the worshippers of Satan view it.

My family does not partake in Halloween.
    Witches are Wiccans and not Satanists. Your co-workers are either busting your chops or they don't know their own religion.
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 12:56
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Witches are Wiccans and not Satanists. Your co-workers are either busting your chops or they don't know their own religion.
    Wiccans worship the earth and earthly things. Satan is referred to as the God of this world 'earth'. You can split hairs all you want but I know what they told me. The warlock was a purely evil man. I will not share what he told me about his views and practices on Halloween ( that also included witches -er - wiccans).

I answered the post honestly, you do not have to agree with me that's fine.
  4. Heaven
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 15:13
    as far as i know,christ wants now to love & bless people. so should his followers! satan wants to hate & destroy. that's a big difference to anyone out there who can't see the difference tween the two sets of belief. boonon, it may be helpful if u tell of the way these satanists want to destroy, just to prove the point.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 21:27
    Wiccans worship the earth and earthly things. Satan is referred to as the God of this world 'earth'. You can split hairs all you want but I know what they told me. The warlock was a purely evil man. I will not share what he told me about his views and practices on Halloween ( that also included witches -er - wiccans).

We don't have to agree otherwise the World would be pretty dull. It would always be right, but dull. 😉
  6. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 23:01
    We don't have to agree otherwise the World would be pretty dull. It would always be right, but dull. 😉
    🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 23:02
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Dentists say candy is good food.
    Ahhhh, they want repeat business...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 23:07
    I vehe-something oppose what you said, you're too serious, let's party. 🙂
    There really should be an adult form of trick-or-treating, where you go around with a huge bag, ring doorbells, and people drop little liquor miniatures into your bag.
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 04:37
    Originally posted by CLL53
    There really should be an adult form of trick-or-treating, where you go around with a huge bag, ring doorbells, and people drop little liquor miniatures into your bag.
    There is such a thing in my neighborhood. Damn Jehovah's Witnesses. 😠
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 12:41
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    If you quit giving them things they might not come around.
    They quit coming to my place after a few times of me answering the door in underwear with a beer in hand.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 13:22
    actually we are supposed to be polite but the number of weirdos that one meets its
    truly staggering, i went to one door once and asked the dude if he thought the earth
    would ever be a paradise, with space saucer eyes all he could manage was, 'yeah,
    awesome'. He didn't need no paradise, dude was already there with some chemical
    assistance.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 13:29

You are talking utter nonsense because Wicca predates the old testament, let alone Christianity, instead of slandering them you should be apologising for persecuting and burning them.

I think you have been duped by some dickhead pervert who likes to dress up and play pretend at the weekend.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 13:43
    Originally posted by CLL53
    If you quit giving them things they might not come around.
    They quit coming to my place after a few times of me answering the door in underwear with a beer in hand.
    Tried that. Neighbors started coming around, calling me a cheapskate.

I live at the end of the block. By the time they reach my house, they're plastered. I doubt the underwear thing would have any effect.
  14. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 13:44
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    You are talking utter nonsense because Wicca predates the old testament, let alone Christianity, instead of slandering them you should be apologising for persecuting and burning them.

I think you have been duped by some dickhead pervert who likes to dress up and play pretend at the weekend.
    You sir don't know what your talking about.

I have testimony from wiccans to prove my point ( not that it really matters).

Sounds like I hit a nerve though. I am sorry that I have offended you or someone you know or care about. Truth is truth though, whether you accept it or not.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Oct '12 15:41
    Tried that. Neighbors started coming around, calling me a cheapskate.

I live at the end of the block. By the time they reach my house, they're plastered. I doubt the underwear thing would have any effect.
    One sure fire way to get off the JW visit list: when they arrive, invite them in and explain that you are a member of a snake-handling, poison-drinking, tongue-speaking sect and it is time for your daily worship and ask that they participate as your guests for worship in your home that day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree