1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 May '12 17:31
    in the face of the monumental evidence in support for the theory of evolution, the practical applications that arose around it and the accurate natural predictions it makes, what exactly is the theory of creation?

summarize it in detail.
    what practical applications have arisen from the theory of creationism?
    what natural predictions can it accurately make?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '12 21:59
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    in the face of the monumental evidence in support for the theory of evolution, the practical applications that arose around it and the accurate natural predictions it makes, what exactly is the theory of creation?

summarize it in detail.
    You will find the Creation Model explained at the following Link:

http://www.usislam.org/38creat.htm
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    30 May '12 23:03

summarize it in detail.
    summarize it in detail.

God did it.

None whatsoever.

It makes no predictions and can make no predictions.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 May '12 02:291 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You will find the Creation Model explained at the following Link:

http://www.usislam.org/38creat.htm
    so you got nothing then? quiet a bit disappointing, but expected.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 May '12 02:32
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    summarize it in detail.

God did it.

None whatsoever.

It makes no predictions and can make no predictions.
    i'm guessing those are part of the reasons it was massively rejected in favor of a far better model that explained observed natural phenomenon and discovered evidence in greater detail.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '12 04:50
    i'm guessing those are part of the reasons it was massively rejected in favor of a far better model that explained observed natural phenomenon and discovered evidence in greater detail.
    No, It was rejected by those that fear being accountable to a creator God.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 May '12 05:21
    No, It was rejected by those that fear being accountable to a creator God.
    what exactly is the theory of creation?

summarize it in detail.

still nothing?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '12 06:183 edits
    what exactly is the theory of creation?

summarize it in detail.

still nothing?
    I think the first chapter of Genesis in the Holy Bible in a Summary of he Creation Theory.

I believe everything we use in everyday life has arisen from the practical application of the Creation Theory. Portions of the modern airplane design has been borrowed from the design of birds so that we too can fly. Radar system design has been borrowed from the radar of bats. In ancient Egypt, columns were modelled on palm trees and lotus plants, and building designers have borrowed the shapes and proportions of natural forms ever since. I am sure you can see where I am going with this for I believe our study of the design in the things created by God allowed us to create things of similar design.

I don't really understand your last question. So I don't know how to answer it.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 May '12 08:452 edits

summarize it in detail.
    On YouTube, put out by Reasons To Believe there is a multi video lecture on a TESTABLE Creation Model presented by Dr. Hugh Ross, an astrophysicist.

He talks about predictions their model has made.

Do Christian Have a Testable Model of the Creation Event ?

YouTube

YouTube (about 8 videos on book about Testaable Creation Model)

Now if you don't sit through it to watch it, do not come back at me with complaints. I can't hear it for you.
  10. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    31 May '12 08:46

summarize it in detail.
    Q.Why did the atheist throw her watch out of the window?

A.She wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 May '12 09:02
    Testable Creation Models:

On Video P2 at 1:48 Dr. Ross begins to speak about SIX PREDICTIONS his creation model makes about future discoveries of cosmology and physics.

YouTube&feature=relmfu
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 May '12 09:26
    I think the first chapter of Genesis in the Holy Bible in a Summary of he Creation Theory.

I believe everything we use in everyday life has arisen from the practical application of the Creation Theory. Portions of the modern airplane design has been borrowed from the design of birds so that we too can fly. Radar system design has been borrowed from the ...[text shortened]... ar design.

Idiot!
    When did bats use radar?

And how did we "borrow" airplane (sic) design from birds?
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 May '12 18:36
    fair enough, we'll get back to this.

I believe everything we use in everyday life has arisen from the practical application of the Creation Theory. Portions of the modern airplane design has been borrowed from the design of birds so that we too can fly. Radar system design has been borrowed from the radar of bats. In ancient Egypt, columns were modelled on palm trees and lotus plants, and building designers have borrowed the shapes and proportions of natural forms ever since. I am sure you can see where I am going with this for I believe our study of the design in the things created by God allowed us to create things of similar design.

none of those things were discovered from the creation model. those are applications developed by observing nature.

and let me give you one for the theory of evolution. from knowledge gained by the theory of evolution, we have developed practical applications for combating pathogens.

if it's a valid model, it should be able to make accurate predictions on what will be discovered in nature.

for example, the "genesis" model dictates that every living creature was created within a few days.

the "evolution" model dictates that every living thing diversified over time.

now these two models make the following predictions:

the "genesis" model predicts that we should find representative fossils of every living thing spread evenly in every geologic layer.

the "evolution" model predicts that the fossils we find will change transitionally in the geologic periods gradually leading to representative forms of currently living animals.

of these two models, the geologic fossil record proves the evolution model makes the accurate prediction. the "genesis" model falls flat.

that is one of the reasons the creation model is widely rejected by the vast majority of scientists and the vast majority of reasoning, educated individuals.
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 May '12 18:38
    Originally posted by tim88
    Q.Why did the atheist throw her watch out of the window?

A.She wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird.
    and there is an example of why people laugh at creationists.
  15. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 May '12 18:39
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Testable Creation Models:

On Video P2 at 1:48 Dr. Ross begins to speak about SIX PREDICTIONS his creation model makes about future discoveries of cosmology and physics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjiDrr1luI&feature=relmfu
    recd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree