1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 19:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Holy Bible does not tell us which kinds of felines were aboard the ark. We simply trust God that He brought what was needed to the ark. 😏
    You don't think the problem of genetic diversity worth discussing or is it you know next to nothing about the subject and therefore don't know the implications vis a vis creationism?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 19:34
    The Holy Bible does not tell us which kinds of felines were aboard the ark. We simply trust God that He brought what was needed to the ark. 😏
    The Bible clearly states two of every kind. You previously assured me that all cats were a single kind. Therefore, there were just two.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 21:171 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The Bible clearly states two of every kind. You previously assured me that all cats were a single kind. Therefore, there were just two.
    I believe all cats are of the same kind and all dogs are of the same kind. However, since I am not an expert on biblical kinds, I can't say for certain if two lions were taken or two tigers or a tiger and a lion.

What Are the Biblical Kinds?

http://www.nwcreation.net/biblicalkinds.html
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 21:31
    No, I am not an expert on genetics.

Genetics Research Confirms Biblical Timeline

One of the investigation's conclusions was that the human genome began to rapidly diversify not more than 5,000 years ago.

http://www.icr.org/article/genetics-research-confirms-biblical/
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 22:48
    Originally posted by roigam
    As far as where the h20's came from consider:

(Genesis 1:6, 7) Then God said: “Let there be an expanse between the waters, and let there be a division between the waters and the waters.” 7β€―Then God went on to make the expanse and divided the waters beneath the expanse from the waters above the expanse. And it was so.

This describes God's arrangement for ...[text shortened]... h a barel of h20!
    AND, they have found riverbeds under the current Oceans.
    God's Word is True!
    I guess I shouldn't assume that anyone can draw the correct conclusion from the post I left.
    The fact is that the h20's from the h20 blanket are in the Oceans and especially the polar ice caps which contain the majority of Earth's h20's.
    Of course some of the h20's percolated.
    As Global warming proceeds (if Jehovah doesn't bring an end first) the h20's will again submerge the Earth.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 23:30
    Not quite, it would reduce the surface land area a lot but would never cover the whole planet.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:04
    Originally posted by roigam
    I guess I shouldn't assume that anyone can draw the correct conclusion from the post I left.
    The fact is that the h20's from the h20 blanket are in the Oceans and especially the polar ice caps which contain the majority of Earth's h20's.
    Of course some of the h20's percolated.
    As Global warming proceeds (if Jehovah doesn't bring an end first) the h20's will again submerge the Earth.
    There are mountains today that are higher than they were at the time of the flood. So it is not likely to cover all the earth unless something flattens the mountains. But that really doesn't matter because God promised never to destroy the earth with a flood again and provided the rainbow as a reminder of that. 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:40
    There are mountains today that are higher than they were at the time of the flood. So it is not likely to cover all the earth unless something flattens the mountains. But that really doesn't matter because God promised never to destroy the earth with a flood again and provided the rainbow as a reminder of that. 😏
    Come on, just how does a mountain get twice as high in a few thousand years? Floating on the world wide flood?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Come on, just how does a mountain get twice as high in a few thousand years? Floating on the world wide flood?
    Of course I was not there, but the Holy Bible says the mountains rose and the valleys sank as the waters fled away. Maybe that is describing features like the Grand Canyon and the high mountains that have fossils of sea creatures on top.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 02:36
    It's actually seven pairs of each kind (Genesis 7:2).
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 05:36
    But that really doesn't matter because God promised never to destroy the earth with a flood again and provided the rainbow as a reminder of that. 😏
    So light didn't refract prior to the flood? That's a violation of science right there.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 05:38
    I believe all cats are of the same kind and all dogs are of the same kind. However, since I am not an expert on biblical kinds, I can't say for certain if two lions were taken or two tigers or a tiger and a lion.

What Are the Biblical Kinds?

http://www.nwcreation.net/biblicalkinds.html
    So you are saying the common house cat could be descended from a Lion and Tiger?
    No wonder you make the most ridiculous statements about evolution.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 13:59
    So light didn't refract prior to the flood? That's a violation of science right there.
    God is the creator of the laws of science. 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 14:021 edit
    So you are saying the common house cat could be descended from a Lion and Tiger?
    No wonder you make the most ridiculous statements about evolution.
    Perhaps. I did not witness it happen, but I believe it could. Look at all the different breeds of dogs as an example.

Maybe the lion and the tiger descended from the common house cat. Who knows?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 17:23
    No, I am not an expert on genetics.

[b]Genetics Research Confirms Biblical Timeline

One of the investigation's conclusions was that the human genome began to rapidly diversify not more than 5,000 years ago.

http://www.icr.org/article/genetics-research-confirms-biblical/[/b]
    So there was a massive divergence of DNA 5000 years ago followed by 5000 years of no change or very little change? We would have seen that in the DNA we already extracted and we find no such rapid change on the order that it would have had to have been to satisfy your fantasy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree