Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 17:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God is the creator of the laws of science. 😏
    Ah, you didn't know that DOG, oops, I mean GOD made a holographic projector image of a rainbow and the assshole natives bought it hook line and sinker?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 17:35
    Perhaps. I did not witness it happen, but I believe it could. Look at all the different breeds of dogs as an example.

Maybe the lion and the tiger descended from the common house cat. Who knows?
    Exactly my point. You do believe in macro evolution and you accept it happening at an extraordinary fast rate.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 17:35
    God is the creator of the laws of science. 😏
    Not relevant. It still remains a violation of known science.
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 18:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not quite, it would reduce the surface land area a lot but would never cover the whole planet.
    As was once observed, "How long can we thread H20?"!
    Seriously, we don't have to worry about that. It won't happen because:
    (2 Peter 3:7) But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people.
    The h20's are just evidence that the Flood occurred which honest hearted people will accept as proving the Bible account is true.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 19:33
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Exactly my point. You do believe in macro evolution and you accept it happening at an extraordinary fast rate.
    That can't be evilution becasue that takes millions of years. I call it variations by adaptive reproduction. 😏
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '15 11:521 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    As was once observed, "How long can we thread H20?"!
    Seriously, we don't have to worry about that. It won't happen because:
    (2 Peter 3:7) But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people.
    The h20's are just evidence that the Flood occurred which honest hearted people will accept as proving the Bible account is true.
    That was from the Bill Cosby skit 'Noah' and it said 'how long can you TRED water, not THREAD. 'RIGHT'. Am I on candid Camera.....
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '15 13:18
    That was from the Bill Cosby skit 'Noah' and it said 'how long can you TRED water, not THREAD. 'RIGHT'. Am I on candid Camera.....
    You are geting crazier all the time. You better see your doctor about it. Maybe he can give you a prescription for some smart pills. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '15 00:43
    You are geting crazier all the time. You better see your doctor about it. Maybe he can give you a prescription for some smart pills. 😏
    You mean this one:
    YouTube

Take a look if you think I need meds.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '15 01:05
    You mean this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfU92tDr8rg

Take a look if you think I need meds.
    That's you alright. Get your meds.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '15 01:16
    Originally posted by vivify
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25723-massive-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core.html#.VT68mCFVhBc

You all know me by know. I think creationism is idiotic, unfounded and unscientific.

However,

the link above has to do with the discovery of a "massive ocean" that's three times the volume of the other oceans...combined.

Given that the Bib ...[text shortened]... e like this starts showing up, we may indeed have to start taking creationism seriously...right?
    Floods don't endorse the Bible.

The Vedas talk of devastating floods also...............and the Vedas were existing at the dawn of time.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '15 02:45
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Floods don't endorse the Bible.

The Vedas talk of devastating floods also...............and the Vedas were existing at the dawn of time.
    He said global flood, which I believe means one worldwide flood not many floods that happened from time to time. The Holy Bible does reveal that there was one worldwide or global flood. Are you saying that is also true that the Vedas reveal one flood that covered the whole globe?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '15 21:101 edit
    That's you alright. Get your meds.
    You didn't even look at it did you. You just can't admit I knew something you didn't.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '15 03:20
    You didn't even look at it did you. You just can't admit I knew something you didn't.
    I looked at it alright. You also try to be funny like that, but end up looking stupid. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 May '15 08:24
    I looked at it alright. You also try to be funny like that, but end up looking stupid. 😏
    The point of that little exercise was you thought I was making that bit up when in fact I knew exactly what the original reference was about and you did not. You can't squirm your way out of that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree