1. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 18:33
    ... is keeping the commandments of God. A statement made several times by Jesus and all of the Apostles

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart.

A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife? But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk.

And so ordain I in all churches. Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called. (1 Corinthians 7:14-20 KJV)

Believers or unbelievers. It does not matter
    Jews [circumcision] or Gentiles [uncircumcision]. .. Who cares?

God is interested in only one thing.. that you follow the commandments of His Sn Jesus Christ.

The Christian community has gone so far astray from this basic truth of the doctrine of Christ, that they now preach that following the commandments of Christ are not necessary, that it is legalistic, that those who follow the commandments are Pharisees, that following the commandments is self righteous and trying to earn your salvation. Christians are truly in a sad state.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 18:47
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    ... is keeping the commandments of God. A statement made several times by Jesus and all of the Apostles

[i]For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart.

A brother or a sister is not un ...[text shortened]... ents is self righteous and trying to earn your salvation. Christians are truly in a sad state.
    John 6:28,29
    Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
    Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Believing on Jesus is the only thing that matters. Works follow after.
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 23:21
    It is a complete & total heresy to say that "unbelief" doesn't matter in the context of Christianity.

Do you think of yourself as a Christian, Rajk?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 00:11
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    It is a complete & total heresy to say that "unbelief" doesn't matter in the context of Christianity.

The sad part is billions of people so brainwashed, Godwashed, they think all that was written by a god. That despite the fact we all see brilliant writes of all genre's, like humans could NEVER write all those pithy sayings in all those religious tracts, every religion saying something different, Ok for Muslims to kill infidels, defined as anyone not Muslim, especially Christians which is funny because they supposedly worship the same man made god.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 01:36
    Originally posted by @philokalia

In a debate or discussion a person of substance or integrity takes the opening post znd the passage quoted and attempts to contribute

Do you have a contribution of value?

I have no interest in what you call heresy neither in labels like "Christian". Im pretty sure God does not either.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 06:56
    Yes this old chessnut is tough to crack.... The commandments are not just a moral code. This is what "Christians" miss. They are the guidelines for living righteously in this life to be prepared for the next. If one observes the commandments wittout fail then one has access to eternal life.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 07:35
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Yes this old chessnut is tough to crack.... The commandments are not just a moral code. This is what "Christians" miss. They are the guidelines for living righteously in this life to be prepared for the next. If one observes the commandments wittout fail then one has access to eternal life.
    I've never heard a more shameless regurgitation.

Let's see: curry favor or use your own brain. Not much of a choice, but clearly we differ on which choice is most obviously correct.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 07:38
    Originally posted by @suzianne

Let's see: curry favor or use your own brain. Not much of a choice, but clearly we differ on which choice is most obviously correct.
    Please follow the logic Darlin' . Want me to start again? (btw feel free to actualy provide a refuting arguemet. This is no susbstance as usual. )
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 07:39

Curry favour? wtf?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 09:22
    Curry favour? wtf?
    This is why maybe you shouldn't interrupt. You never know what people are saying.

Even those you say you agree with.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 09:41
    This is why maybe you shouldn't interrupt. You never know what people are saying.

I always know what I'msaying. You leave everything like Swiss cheese. Remember your opinion is no mark of truth... you try to belittle me only to elevate me... it's so easy. I'll 'interupt' ,or contribute to a public thread, anytime wish. Keep trying to tell me what to do. Go on ... See how far it gets you...lmfao
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 09:46

I dont agree with anyone fully in the forum.. some hardly at all. Once again it simply does not matter whether I agree. THis IS THE WHOLE point. Its not about popularity.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 10:30
    Correct. Jesus said as much pretty clearly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree