1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 20:36
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So you do support encouraging the use of contraceptives? Because a large cause of abortions here in Africa is due to American Christians stopping contraceptives.
    Sterilization. It is the most effective form of birth control.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:15
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Funny how you have no problem letting another person suffer for your irresponsibility.
    Except that I would have a problem with that, I haven't actually caused such suffering, you have yet to establish that abortion is even "murder", and generally suck at debate and use inflammatory statements in a vain attempt to cover it. 😴
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:181 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Except that I would have a problem with that, I haven't actually caused such suffering, you have yet to establish that abortion is even "murder", and generally suck at debate and use inflammatory statements in a vain attempt to cover it. 😴
    So what would you do if you knocked up one of your acquaintances?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:42
    I am well aware of that. I am also aware that you deliberately dodged the question. I take in then that you actually support genocide but are too cowardly to admit it.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 21:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am well aware of that. I am also aware that you deliberately dodged the question. I take in then that you actually support genocide but are too cowardly to admit it.
    If you call being against abortion genocide.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:36
    So.... let's get this straight.

You support sterilization for everyone in Africa?

Could this be because there are black people in Africa?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:451 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So.... let's get this straight.

You support sterilization for everyone in Africa?

Could this be because there are black people in Africa?
    I support sterilization of people who dont want to have kids.

Could it be that the reason why people want to force birth control measures on Africans is because they are black?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:45
    I think that genocide is when humans are being butchered legally simply because of they haven't been born yet. Even when tney have a heart beat and can feel pain they are being butchered with the government's blessing.
    Because you are male and can abdicate your responsibility for them at any time.

Add to this, of course, that you think it's just fine to fill the world with your progeny, simply because it's your progeny. Who cares about supporting them once they're born, right? Because you're so offended at not getting to spread your genes that you insist on saddling women with a responsibility they often didn't ask for.

Best of both worlds, eh?

Why is there no effective male birth control yet?

Yeah, once you understand that, you'll understand this post.

A woman's body belongs to that woman, not to any man.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:46
    I support sterilization of people who dont want to have kids.
    Especially dirty, stinking liberals, right?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:501 edit
    Funny how you have no problem letting another person suffer for your irresponsibility.
    What's funny is that I was just thinking this about you.

Could you just go back to Debates? That's usually where the morons hang out.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:52
    Because you are male and can abdicate your responsibility for them at any time.

Add to this, of course, that you think it's just fine to fill the world with your progeny, simply because it's your progeny. Who cares about supporting them once they're born, right? Because you're so offended at not getting to spread your genes that you insist on sa ...[text shortened]... tand that, you'll understand this post.

A woman's body belongs to that woman, not to any man.
    I have been married 20 years and have raised a son and daughter. I practice what I say is the way things should be. You know, the ideal that people think is not really possible.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 23:53
    I have been married 20 years and have raised a son and daughter. I practice what I say is the way things should be. You know, the ideal that people think is not really possible.
    Not everyone has that luxury, Mr. Republican.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 00:02
    Not everyone has that luxury, Mr. Republican.
    That luxury requires abstaining from sex until you are married. It is called taking personal responsibility and living by a moral standard when so many around you are not. It is called choosing a responsible mate.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 06:32
    If you call being against abortion genocide.
    And another dodge. Looks like I was right.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 07:53
    That luxury requires abstaining from sex until you are married. It is called taking personal responsibility and living by a moral standard when so many around you are not. It is called choosing a responsible mate.
    No, it doesn't. It is possible - easily possible - for a person to have a few sexual partners before finding a suitable long-term mate. [I would even argue that for some people it is better to have had sex with their potential partner before the marriage to make sure the sex is OK, since they are committing to be with no one else from then on!]

At the core of your judgments of others is the flawed idea that everyone should approach sex and marriage the same way. People are different. Some have more active sex drives; others not. Some people view sex and love as more separate things, while others view them as inseparable. It may have been right for you and others of your sexual disposition to save themselves for marriage, but it is arrogant [and wrong] to think that it is right for everyone else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree