1. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 05:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    Originally posted by jaywill

What's one strong example of a part of the Bible which makes no sense ?

"How about a book that makes no mention or reference whatsoever to God? Start there."

[b]Can't you read? Your reply to jaywill's post is without rational merit.
    [/b]
    My apologies for your inability to understand and discern my statement. What allusion is it you did not understand and vistesd apparently did? I am perfectly happy to clarify.
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 05:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    Interesting how you can reply to a post that is an irrational reply to a legitimate question with: Yes, that one troubled the rabbis who were considering its inclusion in the Tanakh.

What? Include a book that makes no mention of God? Which one is that?

More irrational confusion! 😕
    Apparently, you knowledge of the Bible does not include knowledge of a book in the OT that does not mention or refer to God.

If you don't know the book, you should try reading the Bible. Better yet, you might consider some of that seminary training you seem to lack.
  3. Joined
    29 May '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 19:27
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Why does God have to "come into being" ? Could he not just always have existed and have no beginning?
    I wrote this in response to rwingett post on how it is not possible that the universe has no beginning. His theory was qouted in my post.
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jan '09 12:06
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Apparently, you knowledge of the Bible does not include knowledge of a book in the OT that does not mention or refer to God.

If you don't know the book, you should try reading the Bible. Better yet, you might consider some of that seminary training you seem to lack.
    Haman, along with Parshandasa, Dalfon, Aspasa, Porasa, Adalya, Aridasa, Parmashta, Arisei, Aridei and Vayizoso, went a bit direction cliffoth😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree