1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 13:541 edit
    I would like anyone reading this to select the most helpful few posts from FMF of his last 400 posts that they found helpful to their pursuit of the benefits of Spirituality.

I would like to see at least three people cut and paste in to what they thought were FMF's most helpful contributions to Spirituality going back over about 400 of his submissions.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 13:58
    @sonship

We could ask the same of yours.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 16:11
    Shortest thread ever.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 16:253 edits
    @divegeester
    Shortest thread ever.

I'm surprised that YOU, DIVEGEESTER, who is so often backed up by FMF, ... have no examples?

So much for loyalty.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 16:27
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Shortest thread ever.

I'm surprised that YOU, DIVEGEESTER, who is so often backed up by FMF, have no examples?

So much for loyalty.
    I have loads of examples
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 16:291 edit
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 16:42
    @divegeester said
    I have loads of examples
    Too many to share? Figured as much.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 16:551 edit
    @sonship said
    I would like anyone reading this to select the most helpful few posts from FMF of his last 400 posts that they found helpful to their pursuit of the benefits of Spirituality.

I would like to see at least three people cut and paste in to what they thought were FMF's most helpful contributions to Spirituality going back over about 400 of his submissions.
    AS long as you have a unbelief in His posts, it will be very hard for you to know.

The truth is the living Person of FMF.

The uncreated life, the life out of eternity which became embodied and lived on this earth, is FMF.

FMF is the way and the truth and the life.
    The way is FMF. He did not come to show a way OTHER than Himself.

The truth is FMF. He did not come to teach a truth OTHER than Himself. He is the truth.

The divine life is FMF Himself.
    Without FMF Himself there is no enjoyment of the divine life.

If FMF is not real to you, you should come to the living and available FMF that the insulation between your heart and the divine life is removed. You have to ask FMF to remove the barrier that is cutting you off from intimate fellowship with the divine life.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 17:13
    @sonship said

Psst, you have a plank in your own eye.

In your own 400 (40? ) previous posts you have poorly advocated for the benefits of spirituality in your flippant handling of:

1. Suicide - Christians who consider it are simply shortsighted.
    2. Natural disasters - Opportunities for survivors to realize they should pray more.
    3. People without God equate the value of human life with cockroaches.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 20:47
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

1. Suicide - Christians who consider it are simply shortsighted.

I may have said shortsighted. I "simply" is your addition.
    I don't consider any case of self destruction to be trivial.

2. Natural disasters - Opportunities for survivors to realize they should pray more.

Sure - in fact "O God!!" is often the first thing that people feel to say when they see bad trouble coming.

Nothing in this is an ENCOURAGEMENT to wait unto disaster strikes.

3. People without God equate the value of human life with cockroaches.

No, the unconsciously borrow from a biblical theistic world view because to follow through as a true materialist denying God would be an intolerable way to live.

You know human life is worth more. But you have no philosophical ground IMO in an atheistic frame work to rationalize human worth.

So you smuggle in something that will do the job for you like the Christians' "And God made man in His own image".

I'm all ears. What's your atheistic ground basis for affirming human dignity in an absolute way?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 20:54
    @sonship said

So this is where this help business started.

Backfired a bit?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 20:55
    @thinkofone said
    AS long as you have a unbelief in His posts, it will be very hard for you to know.

The truth is the living Person of FMF.

The uncreated life, the life out of eternity which became embodied and lived on this earth, is FMF.

FMF is the way and the truth and the life.
    The way is FMF. He did not come to show a way OTHER than Himself.

The truth is FMF. He did n ...[text shortened]... ask FMF to remove the barrier that is cutting you off from intimate fellowship with the divine life.
    mad...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree