1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '11 02:24
    Originally posted by tharkesh
    Hey,

some weeks ago a call was open, asking for answers in 150 words on the question 'what is life'. i found myself incaple of answering it in 150 words well enough and decided to write a narrative story (not true as written) highlighting some aspects of life. first off, i would be glad about any comments on the story (readable, understandable, etc...). ...[text shortened]... o she is, who her mother was or what is actually happening.
    It is life happening, for sure.
    ==========================
    What is life?
    =============================

Ultimately, life is a Person. This Person always was and always will be.

The real life is this divine and eternal Person. If it can die, then it is not the real life. The real life is eternal, uncreated, self existing and ever existing.

The life that can die is indeed a kind of life. But the life that can die is not the real and ultimate life behind all creation and all being. The real life IS and cannot be destroyed. It is an indestructable Person.

This divine Person of life branched out of eternity and penetrated time and our world. He took on human flesh and demonstrated victory over death.

"I am the resurrection and the life." He said in John 11:25.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree