0-4

Standard memberWulebgr
Sports 05 Oct '15 21:55
  1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    05 Oct '15 21:55
    My prediction for the Detriot Lions is that they start the season 0-4. We know they are a better team than that, but fate determined that after three close games they would have to play in Seattle.

I was rooting for them last week, but Manning played a good game.

Go Seahawks!
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 23:551 edit
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    My prediction for the Detriot Lions is that they start the season 0-4. We know they are a better team than that, but fate determined that after three close games they would have to play in Seattle.

I was rooting for them last week, but Manning played a good game.

Go Seahawks!
    It's amazing to me that a team like Detroit that gets good draft choices in every draft (because their record is never very good) continues to underperform. Maybe they should tattoo "Born To Lose" on the Detroit players heads when they report for duty.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 18:56
    I was shocked when they collapsed in the second quarter against the Cardinals, but maybe they'll beat the Bears. They lead at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Seahawks who almost lost at home to the Lions, should be 3-3 after today. That game starts in an hour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree