1. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    01 Oct '07 13:33
    The much maligned Giant defense ran wild on Donovan McNabb and the Eagle offense which had rolled up 56 points the week before. Maybe the Eagles should have stuck with the silly uniforms!
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    01 Oct '07 13:46
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The much maligned Giant defense ran wild on Donovan McNabb and the Eagle offense which had rolled up 56 points the week before. Maybe the Eagles should have stuck with the silly uniforms!
    Shh! You'll only encourage them.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    01 Oct '07 14:09
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The much maligned Giant defense ran wild on Donovan McNabb and the Eagle offense which had rolled up 56 points the week before. Maybe the Eagles should have stuck with the silly uniforms!
    The Giants defenders (especially Umenyiora) looked incredible out there last night. Can't wait to see how they do against the Cowboys!
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    01 Oct '07 15:03
    I don't think the Dolphins could even beat the Hurricanes at this point.
  5. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    50620
    01 Oct '07 15:07
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The much maligned Giant defense ran wild on Donovan McNabb and the Eagle offense which had rolled up 56 points the week before. Maybe the Eagles should have stuck with the silly uniforms!
    How come the Eagles wore the Blue and Yellow strips last week? Is that their old colours?
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    01 Oct '07 15:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The Giants defenders (especially Umenyiora) looked incredible out there last night. Can't wait to see how they do against the Cowboys!
    The Cowboys shredded the G-men's defense on opening night as you well know. O-C left early because of an injury, Strahan looked slow due to the hold out and the linebackers and secondary couldn't cover anybody. Even at that, the game was up for grabs until very late. The defense looks like it's picked up the new system and there have been personnel and other changes.

    The Giants play at home against the Boys on November 11th. In the interim, they have all games where they should be favored - home games aginst the Jets and 49er's and road games against the Falcons and Dolphins. The Cowboys have to play the Pats in 2 weeks as well as a couple of perhaps challenging road games. It's possible the G-Men still have a shot, but they have to keep playing well and not let weaker teams knock them off.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    01 Oct '07 15:47
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The much maligned Giant defense ran wild on Donovan McNabb and the Eagle offense which had rolled up 56 points the week before. Maybe the Eagles should have stuck with the silly uniforms!
    I don't wanna talk about it 😞
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    01 Oct '07 15:47
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    How come the Eagles wore the Blue and Yellow strips last week? Is that their old colours?
    75th anniversary, that was their uniform in 1932
  9. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38369
    01 Oct '07 23:53
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Cowboys shredded the G-men's defense on opening night as you well know. O-C left early because of an injury, Strahan looked slow due to the hold out and the linebackers and secondary couldn't cover anybody. Even at that, the game was up for grabs until very late. The defense looks like it's picked up the new system and there have been personnel and o ...[text shortened]... ll have a shot, but they have to keep playing well and not let weaker teams knock them off.
    The Cowboys can afford a loss or two, but I doubt they will before NY. Maybe NE, we will see.
  10. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38369
    01 Oct '07 23:56
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    75th anniversary, that was their uniform in 1932
    Even though it was distracting and blinded their opponents, I kind of liked that uniform. I don't know why, but I always get a kick out of nostalgia Uni's.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    02 Oct '07 16:42
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    The Cowboys can afford a loss or two, but I doubt they will before NY. Maybe NE, we will see.
    At Philly on November 4th is no lock; the Giants caught a break with Westbrook, Smith, Thomas, Dawkins, etc. etc. etc. etc. ALL being hurt. If the Eagles are healthy, they have a good chance of beating the Boys at home.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    02 Oct '07 16:48
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Even though it was distracting and blinded their opponents, I kind of liked that uniform. I don't know why, but I always get a kick out of nostalgia Uni's.
    I'd love to see this for a day:

    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/jackolantern22/PatriotslogoPatPatriot.gif

    P-
Back to Top