1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Aug '08 16:494 edits
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    So which one is it - "if it had a Very Rusty at the head of it, it wouldn't have lasted 9 days", or "if Nordlys had alerted it earlier (anyone else alerting it earlier wouldn't have had any effect), it wouldn't have lasted 9 days"? And what's your problem with moving threads where they belong anyway?
    None what so ever dear, but if you going to move one thread that doesn't belong, move them all that don't belong, remove all posts like our conversation that doesn't belong, be fair and equal to all is what I ask, and all I ask, nothing more or less. 🙂

We both know with Very Rusty as the poster, it wouldn't have lasted one day, and Nordly's wouldn't have had to report it either. 😉

Take note on page one Shave did ask shouldn't that be in the sports forum...I don't want to repeat the answer from the mod.

You always want examples of bias!
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    16 Aug '08 17:56
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    OH Great !! We are allowed sports threads in the general forum now...I recall getting a "WARNING FOR THAT" , How times have changed!!!

Canada finally got 3 medals..........YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They have also allowed some general threads in the only chess thread.
  3. Standard memberLightening Stu
    Inmate- 362436-DD
    DD-Wing..Cell 69
    Moves
    17 Aug '08 09:46
    Originally posted by Nietzsche1844
    Any favorite sport you would like to watch?🙂
    Nude under water volleyball.
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    21 Aug '08 17:20
    Anyone else had enough of these games besides me? I know, NBC has precious little to offer in the way of programming anyway, but how lonnnnnggg must this crap continue? I miss "Fear Itself". Heck, I miss reruns of Law & Order SVU !!
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Aug '08 21:23
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Anyone else had enough of these games besides me? I know, NBC has precious little to offer in the way of programming anyway, but how lonnnnnggg must this crap continue? I miss "Fear Itself". Heck, I miss reruns of Law & Order SVU !!
    i understand that in the USA your tv people only show the events where an USA athletic is competiting in.. no wonder you find the games boring.

In the rest of the world and in the UK we get to see all the events featuring all the sportsmen and women from all over the word....not just thoses featuring GB sportsmen/women

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree