1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 01:26
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    The Spurs only need six more wins. It is completely doable. Although I don't really want to see it. I would be happy if OKC wins at least one game, and then the Spurs sweep the finals. 😛
    That was prophetic Mike....but they may win more than one game.....
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 20:41
    Can the Celts stun the Heat? Before the playoffs I wouldn't have given the Celts a 1 in 100 chance of making the Finals, but for most of the last three games they've thoroughly outplayed Miami when Garnett has been on the court. Can they pull off the upset? And if they don't does this bode poorly for the Heat when they play OKC or SA who have considerable big man depth?
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 23:44
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Can the Celts stun the Heat? Before the playoffs I wouldn't have given the Celts a 1 in 100 chance of making the Finals, but for most of the last three games they've thoroughly outplayed Miami when Garnett has been on the court. Can they pull off the upset? And if they don't does this bode poorly for the Heat when they play OKC or SA who have considerable big man depth?
    I think the winner comes from the west anyway.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Jun '12 13:11
    Could the impossible happen? After both underdogs were down 2-0, both come back
    to win their conferences and go to the finals? Pretty good chance now.
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    07 Jun '12 09:52
    WOW , this is a great finals series
  6. Joined
    19 Feb '12
    Moves
    07 Jun '12 14:25
    Yeah wow is right. I never thought OKC could recover from being down 2-0 to SA. Good for them. I still stand by what I said earlier though, and thats no matter who comes out of east, OKC should prevail specially if its against Celtics.
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 10:52
    Originally posted by fi092369
    Yeah wow is right. I never thought OKC could recover from being down 2-0 to SA. Good for them. I still stand by what I said earlier though, and thats no matter who comes out of east, OKC should prevail specially if its against Celtics.
    Agreed.

OKC look the goods
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 03:24
    Lets go Heat!

They will win the finals 4-3
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 03:36
    Thunder in 6.

Good riddance to the Celtics.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 04:21
    Thunder in 6.

Good riddance to the Celtics.
    At least they went deeper than the Lakers and took a heavily favored team to 7 games with the last game still up for grabs in the fourth quarter. Kudos to them and to the Heat.
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 04:52
    At least they went deeper than the Lakers...
    LMAO. As if that really matters. I hope you enjoy your team being irrelevant for another decade or more.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 11:43
    LMAO. As if that really matters. I hope you enjoy your team being irrelevant for another decade or more.
    Your basketball predictions haven't been very accurate lately. The Celts will be fine.
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 16:42
    The Celts will be fine.
    Yeah, maybe if Pierce, KG, and Allen take a drink from the fountain of youth.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 21:18
    Yeah, maybe if Pierce, KG, and Allen take a drink from the fountain of youth.
    Maybe you didn't watch the playoffs, but KG played great. Pierce was a bit off, but still contributed and is only 34. In all probability, Allen will be gone.
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 22:06
    Maybe you didn't watch the playoffs, but KG played great. Pierce was a bit off, but still contributed and is only 34. In all probability, Allen will be gone.
    You are clearly in the denial phase of grief right now. The Big 4 era is over. That group will never win a championship again. Just accept it.

I don't know how long you have watched the NBA, but it is just about impossible to win a championship when your best player is over the age of 34. Who is going to close for the Celtics? Rondo? How did that work out for you in games 6 and 7 of the ECF?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree