Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    27 Jul '12 21:04
    Happy Olympics Day earthlings
  2. 27 Jul '12 21:24
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Cheers and welcome 'O' lover of Ketchup from beyond the stars.
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    27 Jul '12 23:04
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    I just wish someone (anyone) would broadcast the olympics live here in the States. I work nights so I could see a lot of olympics in the morning/early afternoon here.
  4. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    28 Jul '12 08:49
    Good start to the games by Helen Glover and Heather Stanning. Looks like a potential gold right there.
  5. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    28 Jul '12 11:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I just wish someone (anyone) would broadcast the olympics live here in the States. I work nights so I could see a lot of olympics in the morning/early afternoon here.
    BBC iPlayer, Firefox and Stealthy
  6. 28 Jul '12 14:09
    Don't you have any 24/7 sports channels in the USA, then? I thought you guys invented that kind of thing. Or are yours crammed top to bottom with "wrestling" (read: bad acting by neanderthals), like Eurosport tends to be these days?

Richard
  7. 28 Jul '12 16:24
    If you get BBC news24 you might get some on the red button, but that bbc I player is a good suggestion.
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    29 Jul '12 14:18 / 3 edits
    There's plenty of live Olympics coverage. Flip around between NBC, CNBC, MSNBC and Bravo. There's live coverage 24/7.

Edit: Plus there are a few live Olympics channels that suddenly spouted up (94 and 96 on Verizon Fios). That 6 stations (that I can find) currently running live coverage.

I'd say that's plenty.

Another edit: And in case that's not enough: http://www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra/
  9. 29 Jul '12 14:34
    I was watching women's volleyball the other day and it was indoors and they were not in bikinis. Sorry, I just don't get it. I thougth they wanted people to tune in.
  10. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    29 Jul '12 16:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    I was watching women's volleyball the other day and it was indoors and they were not in bikinis. Sorry, I just don't get it. I thougth they wanted people to tune in.
    The outdoor beach version was last night.
  11. 30 Jul '12 10:03
    you missed all that jiggling whodey!
  12. 30 Jul '12 10:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you missed all that jiggling whodey!
    Yes. No worries, though, perhaps there will be some jiggling in the closing ceremonies.
  13. 30 Jul '12 11:22
    Yes. No worries, though, perhaps there will be some jiggling in the closing ceremonies.
    I think that the sports bra may spoil everything for you whodey!
  14. 30 Jul '12 13:14
    As mentioned, the "wrestling" is on Eurosport. Don't wear it out.

Richard
  15. 30 Jul '12 14:09
    I thought EVERYBODY'S got a DVR these days.