1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 May '13 12:08
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Plucking something I posted that is an opinion does not demonstrate that I haven't posted any facts.

These facts.

Fine, let's look at your last 4 road games.

You're 2 - 2 on the last four road games in regular season.

You beat the Bills (who were also playing on the road, and suck), and you barely squeaked by the Bears.

You lost t ...[text shortened]... 0, your only win against a team who's star quarterback was playing hurt and left in the 4th.
    Cherry picking? I wont even copy and paste how many seperate times you posted that. You arent interested in a decent conversation, you're interested in trolling.
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    29 May '13 12:41
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Cherry picking? I wont even copy and paste how many seperate times you posted that. You arent interested in a decent conversation, you're interested in trolling.
    I posted that ONCE and then only posted again when you accused me of not posting facts.

Those are facts.

I didn't cherry pick. You touted the Seahawks latter game performance and so I posted their latter road games.

The Seahawks are a LOSING team on the road. The legendary crowd noise of CenturyLink Field has become a crutch.
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    31 May '13 16:26
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I posted that ONCE and then only posted again when you accused me of not posting facts.

Those are facts.

I didn't cherry pick. You touted the Seahawks latter game performance and so I posted their latter road games.

The Seahawks are a LOSING team on the road. The legendary crowd noise of CenturyLink Field has become a crutch.
    When i said 'that' i meant the part about the seahawks never winning a superbowl in the future.
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    31 May '13 23:22
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    When i said 'that' i meant the part about the seahawks never winning a superbowl in the future.
    Oh, that? Well it is a fact that the Seahawks will never, ever win a Super Bowl.

That's been proven by science.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 07:09
    Tennessee Titans: Significant Factor in 2013 Season?

http://www.tennessean.com/section/SPORTS01/Sports-Tennessee-Titans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree