1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:01
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    This article says the Dolphins were charged with tampering for signing Shula after the '69 season. Forgive me, but where does it say the fins were cheating in '72?

Now really, I didn't see you as someone this desparate Phabladibitt 😕

You know my Grandmother wrote a bad check in 1952. That MUST mean I'm a thief!!!
    Thanx for helping prove my point. Pats were busted GAME ONE before HALF TIME.

They never saw the tape, that tape wouldn't have helped them do what they did in the second half of that game (crush Jets) and didn't help them EVERY GAME THEY WON.

They "may" have cheated (look, they were recording vids... but the rule says not to use it in game. They didn't plan to, it was just scrap book material)

How could that info help in a game? People blow it out of perpostion like NE has a field with 70 yards on one side and 30 on the other.

It's nothing! They were busted for something everyone does, and it's stupid. It has had ZERO affect on any game before, and any game since.

P-
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:10
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Thanx for helping prove my point. Pats were busted GAME ONE before HALF TIME.

They never saw the tape, that tape wouldn't have helped them do what they did in the second half of that game (crush Jets) and didn't help them EVERY GAME THEY WON.

They "may" have cheated (look, they were recording vids... but the rule says not to use it in game. They d ...[text shortened]... s, and it's stupid. It has had ZERO affect on any game before, and any game since.

P-
    They were still busted 'trying' to cheat. Whether it worked or not, should be moot. It wasn't 3 seasons ago, nor was it 30 season ago. 'Everyone does it' sholdn't be an alibi. I couldn't care less myself, but your defense doesn't hold a lot of water.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:131 edit
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    They were still busted 'trying' to cheat. Whether it worked or not, should be moot. It wasn't 3 seasons ago, nor was it 30 season ago. 'Everyone does it' sholdn't be an alibi. I couldn't care less myself, but your defense doesn't hold a lot of water.
    So you are saying your grandma is still a thief. That is all I get out of your post.

The Pats cheated in the first game. Do you think they still cheat? Why?

Tell ME!

NOW

P-

[b]Edit![b] Behold my avatard!
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:16
    Originally posted by uzless
    You are calling Don Shula a loser?

Man, you have some misdirected annymosity
    Yeah he's calling him a loser, so what? If he had any decency, he'd stop making those bogus nutra system commercials with his skank wife, crawl into a dark corner somewhere, and die while he still has a little dignity left. Go Pats.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:23
    So you are saying your grandma is still a thief. That is all I get out of your post.

The Pats cheated in the first game. Do you think they still cheat? Why?

Tell ME!

NOW

P-

[b]Edit![b] Behold my avatard!
    How do you know that those tapes weren't just a decoy and the real cheating was going on elsewhere. They probably have the NSA and the 'Bush' administration wiretapping everything for them. It could happen.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:33
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    How do you know that those tapes weren't just a decoy and the real cheating was going on elsewhere. They probably have the NSA and the 'Bush' administration wiretapping everything for them. It could happen.
    Take your paranoia one more level up...

Ready?

Everyone is doing the same crap! Pats got busted, they paid their debt to society! What else could they be doing beyond any other team that would make them SO INVINCIBLE as they are?

There is no team as invincible as they are right now. Any other invincible team would be instantly vinced by the Pats. They are that good.

They don't need to cheat, they were just experimenting.

P-
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:41

Ready?

Everyone is doing the same crap! Pats got busted, they paid their debt to society! What else could they be doing beyond any other team that would make them SO INVINCIBLE as they are?

There is no team as invincible as they are right now. Any other invincible team would be instantly vinced by the Pats. They are that good.

P-
    Barry Bonds was just experimenting too. * He paid his debt. And didn't even get caught.
  8. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:42

Ready?

P-
    And to drive the nail home, it is obvious that beyond the 1st quarter of the 1st game this year they have not committed the vidoetape infraction because you know they are being watched and they know to be caught again would bring a much stiffer penalty.

This years accomplishments are completely legit and demonstrate that they are simply a superior football team to anyone else out there. One of the best all time. They went into a hostile and loud stadium this weekend, against poor officiating, and beat the defending champs. There is nothing now that can stand in their way and that "has been" Shula can choke on it!
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:461 edit
    Barry Bonds was just experimenting too. * He paid his debt. And didn't even get caught.
    Experimented so much his head and shoes grew 6 sized combined.

How can you take something from a trainer without asking the trainer why you need to buy new shoes very 4 months?

It's not like getting a hair cut, it's your bones.... DUDE!

That is cheating... vid tape is just tape to review.

P-

Edit! Everyone is so worried, just change your defense signs. Pitchers and catchers in baseball do it for every game, and sometimes every inning or batter. You can't break a team down based on something they did game one.

Stupid!
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:48
    Originally posted by Ullr
    And to drive the nail home, it is obvious that beyond the 1st quarter of the 1st game this year they have not committed the vidoetape infraction because you know they are being watched and they know to be caught again would bring a much stiffer penalty.

This years accomplishments are completely legit and demonstrate that they are simply a superior football t ...[text shortened]... . There is nothing now that can stand in their way and that "has been" Shula can choke on it!
    Yeah right, and Bonnie and Clyde wouldn't rob another bank because they were being watched. ha!!!
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:51
    Yeah right, and Bonnie and Clyde wouldn't rob another bank because they were being watched. ha!!!
    😞
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:531 edit
    Experimented so much his head and shoes grew 6 sized combined.

How can you take something from a trainer without asking the trainer why you need to buy new shoes very 4 months?

It's not like getting a hair cut, it's your bones.... DUDE!

That is cheating... vid tape is just tape to review.

P-

[b]Edit!
    Everyone is so worried, just chang ...[text shortened]... ning or batter. You can't break a team down based on something they did game one.

Stupid![/b]
    It is what it is on whatever day you happen to want it to be against whoever happens to be someone you like. Why don't you just become a Cowboy fan you know Brady doesn't really love you back. Romo Rocks!

By the way, I met Barry Bonds, his dad Bobby his mom and Grandmother when Barry was just a little kid. Yeah that is right a little kid, you are talking about a real friend of mine. That kid wouldn't grow up and mess with drugs. No way man No way.
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 03:54
    It is what it is on whatever day you happen to want it to be against whoever happens to be someone you like. Why don't you just become a Cowboy fan you know Brady doesn't really love you back. Romo Rocks!
    Listen, don't make me pick Romo or Brady.

YOU KNOW WHO WINS>

P-
  14. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 05:00
    Do you think that the Pats should have to give back all of their Super Bowl rings?
  15. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 05:44
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Do you think that the Pats should have to give back all of their Super Bowl rings?
    LOL 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree