1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 07:22
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Let's point and laugh at the Dolphins. Don Shula wants an asterisk next to MY PATRIOTS if they go 19-0 for cheating.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21655235/

"The Spygate thing has diminished what they've accomplished. You would hate to have that attached to your accomplishments. They've got it,"

Well, DON...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don ...[text shortened]... n't be an asterisk next to the Dolphin's 0-16 season... so sleep well.

LOSER!

P-
    Beauty of a post, eh.
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 07:23
    Originally posted by leepound
    cheating doesn't taint their accomplishments?
    Pats helmets aren't silver, that's teflon, baby!
    TAINT DON'T STICK!
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 07:58
    Originally posted by leepound
    Bonds was never caught cheating?
    (1) his head size grew
    (2) his body type changed
    (3) he was indicted
    (4) Sheffield admits he got steriods from him
    (5) his homerun output doubled at a time when traditional home runs decrease
    (6) it is all documented in a book written by award winning journalists
    (7) his buddy is in jail because he refuse to testify ...[text shortened]... "convicted" of cheating and whether you like it or not cheating taints their accomplishments.
    (1) his head size grew
    Did you know that changes in the manufacturing process of apparel often changes the effective sizes of their products? When the report first surfaced that Barry Bonds head grew based upon the fact someone noticed he needed a larger size hat, there needed to be a follow-up to check if other players also found they needed larger sizes due to changes with the hat manufacturing. I've personally experienced this with my Kangol caps one year when I suddenly had to increase my hat size within their line of products.

(2) his body type changed
    Some guys are always sinewy, but other men naturally add bulk muscle as they age. For example, compare the early body types with the late body types of Karl Malone and Dennis Rodman who didn't reach their maximum bulk muscle until their late 30's.

(3) he was indicted
    If there have been recent developments that I'm not aware of, I apologize in advance, but I was only aware that there was a 6-month extension in the investigation possibly leading to an indictment of Barry Bonds. And even if this indictment were to finally happen, it is an indictment on Perjury and Tax Evasion, not on steroids, so Barry is still clearly innocent of steroid use.

(4) Sheffield admits he got steroids from him
    Like anyone can trust the testimony of a steroid user.

(5) his homerun output doubled at a time when traditional home runs decrease
    Greatness defies the ordinary.

(6) it is all documented in a book written by award winning journalists
    Lance Williams and Mark Fainaru-Wada are no Hunter S Thomson and Ralph Steadman. Williams and Fainaru-Wada, hippie agitators for the San Francisco CHRONIC(le), were sentenced to 18 months for contempt of court. Even the judge could tell that these ne'er-do-wells were smearing the good name of Barry Bonds, Baseball, and America!

(7) his buddy is in jail because he refused to testify truthfully about his dealings with Bonds
    Greg Anderson, Bonds' trainer, wouldn't bow down to pressure from The Man in this witch hunt.

NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE. FREE BARRY BONDS.
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 08:03
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    How dare the hypocritical cheats 'New England Partiots' so viciously attack the holy choir boys of the NFL, The 'Indianapolis Colts' of playing electronically enhanced crowd noise. When a sports network accidentally sent out feedback on the air that never made it in the stadium. What a bunch of cry babies. The Cowboys are going to kick the * out of the ...[text shortened]... rse get abused by a thug in a hoodie.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3095903
    ...not so fast, Polian-Apologists!!

RCA DOME SECURITY GUARD SAYS NOISE IS ENHANCED
    Tuesday, Nov 6, 2007 5:59 pm EST

The NFL may have concluded that the Indianapolis Colts weren't cheating against the New England Patriots on Sunday, but one of their own security guards is allegedly telling a different story according to WBZ-TV in Boston. A day after some unusual sounds were heard during the Colts-Patriots broadcast Sunday, the NFL issued a statement saying what sounded like simulated crowd noise at the RCA Dome was actually created by the CBS production crew, not the Colts. But WBZ Photojournalist Bryan Foley says an unidentified RCA Dome security guard told him Sunday that the Colts do enhance the crowd noise.
    "He said, 'I don't know if you know this, but they actually pick up the crowd noise and pump it back through the P.A. (public address system)'"
    Source: WBZ-TV
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 08:071 edit
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    This article says the Dolphins were charged with tampering for signing Shula after the '69 season. Forgive me, but where does it say the fins were cheating in '72?...
    Isn't everyone's argument that all the Patriots past and future achievments are tainted because of one infraction? If the argument is held for the Patriots for all their Super Bowls in the past, and their possible perfect season in the future, then it must hold true for the Dolphins. Conversely, if it doesn't hold true for the Dolphins, then it cannot hold true for the Patriots.

Exoneration, baby!
  6. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 08:12
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Do you think that the Pats should have to give back all of their Super Bowl rings?
    Who is man enough to try to take them away from them (besides Chuck Norris)?
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:10
    Take your paranoia one more level up...

Ready?

Everyone is doing the same crap! Pats got busted, they paid their debt to society! What else could they be doing beyond any other team that would make them SO INVINCIBLE as they are?

There is no team as invincible as they are right now. Any other invincible team would be instantly vinced by the Pats. They are that good.

They don't need to cheat, they were just experimenting.

P-
    I don't think they paid their debt to society at all. it was a weak punishment for a heavy crime.

I have to go against you in this topic, I like what Shula said, somebody has to say it, might as well be somebody who knows what he is talking about.

I don't think they are going to go undefeated anyway, anyone can win on any given day in this league.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:12
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I don't think they paid their debt to society at all. it was a weak punishment for a heavy crime.

I have to go against you in this topic, I like what Shula said, somebody has to say it, might as well be somebody who knows what he is talking about.

I don't think they are going to go undefeated anyway, anyone can win on any given day in this league.
    You are going with Shula because he knows what he's talking about having also been involved in cheating.

Where's his asterisk?

P-
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:13
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Who is man enough to try to take them away from them (besides Chuck Norris)?
    I'm sure the eagles would love to go rip them right out of their scrawny cheating hands.

It was funny how the pats did NOTHING in the first half of that super bowl and then marched right down the field to open the first half as if the defense wasn't even there. Sheldon Brown is quoted after the game as to saying there was something really weird about it, and that it was almost like they knew the calls.
  10. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:14
    You are going with Shula because he knows what he's talking about having also been involved in cheating.

Where's his asterisk?

P-
    For 3 years before?

Your digging buddy
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:18
    Pats helmets aren't silver, that's teflon, baby!
    TAINT DON'T STICK!
    It's against the NFL rules to have your helmet made out of teflon. Are you saying they cheat?
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:22
    ...not so fast, Polian-Apologists!!

RCA DOME SECURITY GUARD SAYS NOISE IS ENHANCED
    Tuesday, Nov 6, 2007 5:59 pm EST

The NFL may have concluded that the Indianapolis Colts weren't cheating against the New England Patriots on Sunday, but one of their own security guards is allegedly telling a different story according to WBZ-TV in Boston. A day after ...[text shortened]... he crowd noise and pump it back through the P.A. (public address system)'"
    Source: WBZ-TV
    A Boston journalist said, eh? 🙄
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:22
    TAINTS DON'T STINK!
    Are you sure about that?
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:37
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Are you sure about that?
    I AM!~

P-
  15. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 20:441 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I'm sure the eagles would love to go rip them right out of their scrawny cheating hands.
    I'm sure they would. Unfortunately for them they're going to get abused in Foxboro on November 25th. The whiny bitches will make excuses after that game too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree