1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 20:16
    Shula changes his mind... probably after reading my thread.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3099870

"If they run the table, and they win all the games, then they are doing it within the rules of the National Football League," Shula said. "And there shouldn't be any asterisk to it. That would be the accomplishment that they made. It would be the best in all of sports."

Shula also said if New England can finish the season with an unblemished record, the Patriots "will deserve to be called the best team."

P-
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 20:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Shula changes his mind... probably after reading my thread.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3099870

"If they run the table, and they win all the games, then they are doing it within the rules of the National Football League," Shula said. "And there shouldn't be any asterisk to it. That would be the accomplishment that they made. It wo ...[text shortened]... an unblemished record, the Patriots "will deserve to be called the best team."

P-
    Stop! Thief!
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 20:21
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Well we can't all be perfect like RedNight.
    No one is perfect uvula. Not even me.

But thanks, if my example helps you strive to be a better person that is all the thanks I need!

Keep fighting the good fight.

Your friend,

Red Night
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 20:54
    Originally posted by Red Night
    No one is perfect uvula. Not even me.

But thanks, if my example helps you strive to be a better person that is all the thanks I need!

Keep fighting the good fight.

Your friend,

Red Night
    RedNight, it has. I almost shot a convenience store clerk this morning for crack money but then I thought of you and how dissapointed you would be. Thanks for being a role model!

Cheers

Ullr
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    08 Nov '07 23:10
    Originally posted by Ullr
    RedNight, it has. I almost shot a convenience store clerk this morning for crack money but then I thought of you and how dissapointed you would be. Thanks for being a role model!

Cheers

Ullr
    No thanks needed my friend.

Happy to be of service.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree