1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    12 Dec '11 06:182 edits
    Your home team is good and I have been rooting for them ever since they became a franchise... what can I say? I like their symbol and I think they should be Texas' team instead of the Cowbosos. However, even being my second favorite team they will always only be second... second to my beloved Seahawks.

    Edit: Please move this to the sports forum... I would appreciate if any sub reading this could alert it to be moved.
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    25 Dec '11 14:15
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Your home team is good and I have been rooting for them ever since they became a franchise... what can I say? I like their symbol and I think they should be Texas' team instead of the Cowbosos. However, even being my second favorite team they will always only be second... second to my beloved Seahawks.

    Edit: Please move this to the sports forum... I would appreciate if any sub reading this could alert it to be moved.
    Guess he's "silent as a church mouse" on this one, its been a couple weeks.....Colts, Eagles, all those sub 500 teams razing hell there in dumb a$$ nation. How sweet it is. Ho Ho Ho 😵
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    25 Dec '11 18:55
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Guess he's "silent as a church mouse" on this one, its been a couple weeks.....Colts, Eagles, all those sub 500 teams razing hell there in dumb a$$ nation. How sweet it is. Ho Ho Ho 😵
    You are an idiot. Speaking of silence....How about Tiger Woods???

    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And, if you had bothered to read all of my posts regarding the Texans, it was regarding
    having an untested rookie QB. But, all of that aside, the Texans have already clenched
    their division championship and are already in the playoffs.

    I am happy as a lark!!!
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    26 Dec '11 05:55
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You are an idiot. Speaking of silence....How about Tiger Woods???

    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And, if you had bothered to read all of my posts regarding the Texans, it was regarding
    having an untested rookie QB. But, all of that aside, the Texans have already clenched
    their division championship and are already in the playoffs.

    I am happy as a lark!!!
    Pats vs packs SB.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    26 Dec '11 07:232 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Pats vs packs SB.
    Nah, I think the Packers will not make it to the superbowl. Their offense has been figured out (maybe with jennings it will not be quite as easy but the principle is still there) and their defense is still no good... as well as the Pats' defense. If I had to predict I would say NO or SF(more likely IMO) vs Pitt (more likely IF Big Ben is healthy IMO) or Balt and If I had to choose one team per conference it would definitely be SF vs Pitt.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    26 Dec '11 17:52
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Nah, I think the Packers will not make it to the superbowl. Their offense has been figured out (maybe with jennings it will not be quite as easy but the principle is still there) and their defense is still no good... as well as the Pats' defense. If I had to predict I would say NO or SF(more likely IMO) vs Pitt (more likely IF Big Ben is healthy IMO) or Balt and If I had to choose one team per conference it would definitely be SF vs Pitt.
    I am going for SF but they can't get over 30 points in games. And the packs can get 6 TD's in a game.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    27 Dec '11 01:371 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I am going for SF but they can't get over 30 points in games. And the packs can get 6 TD's in a game.
    The packs can't get 6 against SF and probably won't even get 3 while GBs defense is shotty and SF probably could put up 6 against them.

    SF offense did a good job against a ten times better defense (compared to the Packers) in the Seahawks(19) and the Steelers(20) so if you add a couple more TDs that they could get on the Packers defense that is 33.

    I predict that if the Packers and SF play the score will be 34-20 49ers.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jan '12 16:11
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Your home team is good and I have been rooting for them ever since they became a franchise... what can I say? I like their symbol and I think they should be Texas' team instead of the Cowbosos. However, even being my second favorite team they will always only be second... second to my beloved Seahawks.

    Edit: Please move this to the sports forum... I would appreciate if any sub reading this could alert it to be moved.
    Well the Texans are fortunate enough to have a bye week when they beat up on Mike Brown. After that though, things could get a little tough for them.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    02 Jan '12 21:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well the Texans are fortunate enough to have a bye week when they beat up on Mike Brown. After that though, things could get a little tough for them.
    I think they will beat Cincinnati, and I think they can beat Baltimore (the question is,
    will they). If they get past Baltimore, the next game could be interesting. I think they
    might play Pittsburgh who I think can beat NE in Foxboro. I KNOW the Texans would
    fare very well against the Steelers playing in Houston. I am not as comfortable playing
    NE in Foxoboro however.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10256
    02 Jan '12 23:05
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    The packs can't get 6 against SF and probably won't even get 3 while GBs defense is shotty and SF probably could put up 6 against them.

    SF offense did a good job against a ten times better defense (compared to the Packers) in the Seahawks(19) and the Steelers(20) so if you add a couple more TDs that they could get on the Packers defense that is 33.

    I predict that if the Packers and SF play the score will be 34-20 49ers.
    Lions will beat NO, Lions will win their next match and the Lions WILL win the following match and reach the SB.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    02 Jan '12 23:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I think they will beat Cincinnati, and I think they can beat Baltimore (the question is,
    will they). If they get past Baltimore, the next game could be interesting. I think they
    might play Pittsburgh who I think can beat NE in Foxboro. I KNOW the Texans would
    fare very well against the Steelers playing in Houston. I am not as comfortable playing
    NE in Foxoboro however.
    Even if they get past the Bengals, they couldn't handle the Ravens in Baltimore with Schaub. A Houston win at the Ravens would be a huge upset.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    02 Jan '12 23:12
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Lions will beat NO, Lions will win their next match and the Lions WILL win the following match and reach the SB.
    After seeing Green Bay's second string QB absolutely shred the Lions yesterday, I'll be surprised if they hold Brees and Co. under 50 points.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    03 Jan '12 17:58
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    After seeing Green Bay's second string QB absolutely shred the Lions yesterday, I'll be surprised if they hold Brees and Co. under 50 points.
    I don't think its surprising that happened... Aaron Rodgers is over rated IMO with a great team surrounding him. On that offense almost any QB could put up stats.
Back to Top