Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 01 Jun '11 06:57
    Well done.

    Now will all you Welsh twats stop crying about Ryan Giggs not being the new Messiah.

    Oh, and probably not being Welsh either...
  2. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    01 Jun '11 08:30
    What is Swansea?
  3. 01 Jun '11 12:18
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What is Swansea?
    next years blackpool and hull of the pl.
  4. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    01 Jun '11 14:27
    Originally posted by trev33
    next years blackpool and hull of the pl.
    ah, ok
  5. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    01 Jun '11 16:52
    Is it true that the ugliness of Welsh women is epic and
    that it inspired Tolkien's bestiary?
  6. 01 Jun '11 18:03
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Is it true that the ugliness of Welsh women is epic and
    that it inspired Tolkien's bestiary?
    It's true. It also inspired sheep-shagging, which is both the Welsh national sport and the single most popular Saturday night pastime.
  7. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    01 Jun '11 22:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's true. It also inspired sheep-shagging, which is both the Welsh national sport and the single most popular Saturday night pastime.
    Oh, cool! Just like the Colombians do with donkeys!
  8. 01 Jun '11 22:26
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh, cool! Just like the Colombians do with donkeys!
    With regards to sheep, the Welsh are givers. What role do Columbians play with donkeys?
  9. 02 Jun '11 00:07
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Is it true that the ugliness of Welsh women is epic and
    that it inspired Tolkien's bestiary?
    Yes, it is very true. He was inspired by Angelina Jolie.
  10. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    02 Jun '11 11:43
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    With regards to sheep, the Welsh are givers. What role do Columbians play with donkeys?
    I've heard they're givers too.
  11. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    02 Jun '11 11:44
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Angelina Jolie.
    ARGH! MY EYES!!!
  12. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Jun '11 13:14
    Originally posted by Seitse
    ARGH! MY EYES!!!
    So it's true that masturbation can make you go blind?
  13. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    02 Jun '11 15:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    So it's true that masturbation can make you go blind?
    I can certify it.
  14. 14 Jun '11 14:47
    The Welsh women are not that ugly seitse and we will stay up with a few good signings over the summer
  15. 15 Jun '11 21:23
    Well, Catherine Zeta Jones wasn't too bad.