1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    A-roid claimed this drug was legal in the Dominican Republic. It has been found it was illegal with or without a doctor's prescription.

The cousin that provided him also roomed with a trainer that MLB decided to ban from all club houses.

He knew he was cheating, though he just won't admit that. He's making excuses filled with lies and inconsistencies.

What do you care anyway, are you not a REDS fan now?~

P-
    I heard they are thinking of sending the bloody socks in for DNA testing. They believe it may have been someone else actually pitching in those socks.

I guess this will be another "bloody red socks" scandal!! 😲
  2. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 20:02
    I think Phallb was pitching that day.🙂
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 22:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    A-roid claimed this drug was legal in the Dominican Republic. It has been found it was illegal with or without a doctor's prescription.

The cousin that provided him also roomed with a trainer that MLB decided to ban from all club houses.

He knew he was cheating, though he just won't admit that. He's making excuses filled with lies and inconsistencies.

What do you care anyway, are you not a REDS fan now?~

P-
    Here's one for you, Phlab: http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9244186/Ortiz:-I-worked-with-trainer,-never-saw-PED-use?MSNHPHMA

Seems like Big Poppy trained with "a trainer that MLB decided to ban from all club houses.", too.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 02:28
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    I think Phallb was bitching that day.🙂
    Fixed!! 😉
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 17:46
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Here's one for you, Phlab: http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9244186/Ortiz:-I-worked-with-trainer,-never-saw-PED-use?MSNHPHMA

Seems like Big Poppy trained with "a trainer that MLB decided to ban from all club houses.", too.
    Yeah... my radio is saying, "if you are a sox fan you think he's clean... if you are not, you probably think something fishy is going on".

I think something fishy, I'm not rooting for laundry... I have an open mind and it seems logical he's been doing something if he had that guy as a trainer.

Also, 3 or so years back out of the blue he decided to say something like, "Yeah, I don't know if I was ever given steroids. Who knows what's in some of the stuff you get 'at the nutrition store'.

Seemed kinda strange to say that for no reason at the time... wondered why he said anything.

Good side is, I don't think he's cheated in a couple years... his numbers suck. Remember my thread where I wanted him OFF THE TEAM!?

P-
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 01:41
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Hello??? The WORST abuser is the NFL by a long shot!! You are now seeing many of the linemen and linebackers that were users dying before they reach 60 and in many cases 50 years of age.
    I've had enough with steroids!
    Barry Bonds, Roger C lemons, Mark Mcgwire, Sammy Sosa, etc.
    were all recordbreakers! Why? because they had steroids on their side.
    what use is Barry without steroids? he only got the record for HR's because of the steroids! they should strip all the records from the steroid-people. Look at Albert Pujols for instance! he doesnt need steroids! he still hits HR's! im done with steroids... i dont know the heck what the MLB manager is thinking... but i know its bad for the MLB history.

NOTE : to all the MLB dreamers... GL breaking the Carrer HR record.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '09 04:43
    Originally posted by PatCo
    I've had enough with steroids!
    Barry Bonds, Roger C lemons, Mark Mcgwire, Sammy Sosa, etc.
    were all recordbreakers! Why? because they had steroids on their side.
    what use is Barry without steroids? he only got the record for HR's because of the steroids! they should strip all the records from the steroid-people. Look at Albert Pujols for instance! he doesnt ...[text shortened]... d for the MLB history.

NOTE : to all the MLB dreamers... GL breaking the Carrer HR record.
    How about an all steroid baseball league? Odds are it would end up having more fans than MLB. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree