1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    24 Jul '13 11:051 edit
    YouTube

    let it be noted, that at a point in history, cricket players exercised the faculty of conscience and played in the spirit of the game rather than in a mercenary fashion, just saying!
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    25 Jul '13 12:35
    Many do. Many don't.

    Nothing to do with the "spirit of the game".
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    25 Jul '13 14:17
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Many do. Many don't.

    Nothing to do with the "spirit of the game".
    Really, what's it to do with then.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    25 Jul '13 18:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Really, what's it to do with then.
    It's called "personal preference".

    I like pasta, my daughter not. Will you call her names too?
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    25 Jul '13 19:09
    Originally posted by Crowley
    It's called "personal preference".

    I like pasta, my daughter not. Will you call her names too?
    it has to do with eating pasta, wow, such unassailable logic is clearly incontrovertable.
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    25 Jul '13 20:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it has to do with eating pasta, wow, such unassailable logic is clearly incontrovertable.
    Horrible side-step. If only the Scottish rugby team could learn to do that.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    26 Jul '13 10:13
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Horrible side-step. If only the Scottish rugby team could learn to do that.
    sure thing, coming from a slithery Saffer you certainly know about side stepping and bending the rules, you know where Murryfield is, bring it!
  8. Subscriberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    30953
    26 Jul '13 12:38
    Gilly is the exception.. he's not the rule. He was the only Aussie Boycott named who would.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    26 Jul '13 15:21
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    Gilly is the exception.. he's not the rule. He was the only Aussie Boycott named who would.
    but he walked, why?
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    27 Jul '13 07:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    but he walked, why?
    It's called "personal preference".

    I like pasta, my daughter not. Will you call her names too?
Back to Top