1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 14:32
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Your Turkey needed to be browned more, it looks like an albino turkey. YOU ate that? Hehehehe. You're right about Romo throwing that pick right after the defense gave him a present, that was rude, I hope he has to do some running and some push ups after that. But that's just Romo. Still, the defense played a pretty sound game to just give up 3 points an ...[text shortened]... now that's pretty darn great.

Cowboys 10 wins
    Green bay 10 wins
    New England 10 wins
    Attack my avatar because you can't defend what I've said. Fine... just keep in mind that image is HOURS before the bird came out and began to crisp for the Thanks Giving Feast!

That bird was fantastic, and so are the Pats. The Cowboys are good... just like your meal was.

Calling my bird pale... SHAME ON YOU!

P-
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 01:50
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Attack my avatar because you can't defend what I've said. Fine... just keep in mind that image is HOURS before the bird came out and began to crisp for the Thanks Giving Feast!

That bird was fantastic, and so are the Pats. The Cowboys are good... just like your meal was.

Calling my bird pale... SHAME ON YOU!

P-
    Sorry, Phlabibit, I couldn't resist some basteless humor. He he he!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree