1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 17:47
    Allen Iverson is extremely fun to watch play basketball. I've seen him play many times. The little man can take it to any big man, score 50 points with ease and get a crowd going with one play. Unfortunately, that does not win championships. I am not saddened at all that Iverson will not be a lowly Sixer anymore. It actually made me happy once I found out that the idiotic nuggets gave us Andre Miller, Joe Smith (who cares) and TWO, I repeat TWO first round draft picks. 3 first round draft picks in the upcoming draft brought a little excitement me, as I have not enjoyed the Sixers or the NBA of late. The future is looking bright.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 18:07
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Allen Iverson is extremely fun to watch play basketball. I've seen him play many times. The little man can take it to any big man, score 50 points with ease and get a crowd going with one play. Unfortunately, that does not win championships. I am not saddened at all that Iverson will not be a lowly Sixer anymore. It actually made me happy once I found ou ...[text shortened]... citement me, as I have not enjoyed the Sixers or the NBA of late. The future is looking bright.
    My sports radio was just saying the Nugs got AI for a song and dance...

P-
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 18:101 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    He is trouble, its like Dallas being all excited they got TO, wait till he gets to your city and brings the team down from day one. Philly talk radio is pretty happy about it, those two picks were key
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 18:33
    He is trouble, its like Dallas being all excited they got TO, wait till he gets to your city and brings the team down from day one. Philly talk radio is pretty happy about it, those two picks were key
    I knew TO was crap before he even landed with the Eagles, let alone Dallas.

How about the Tuna saying "One of us won't be in Dallas next year".

I love an 'it's him or me!😠', baby!

P-
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 19:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 20:131 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The only downfall is that this year is going to be an absolute waste. But it should change quickly if they draft right, which historically they have not
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 20:50
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    Yeah, I agree. Miller is an alright point guard but his numbers have been dwindling for a couple years. Plus, this will be his fourth team in eight years. Not exactly your franchise-type player. Having three picks in the first round of this year's draft is pretty sweet but not exactly a "dealmaker".

Unfortunately the Sixers' hands were tied and they had to take what they could get. They were lucky Sissy 'Melo got suspended or else they'd still be without a deal.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 20:51
    The only downfall is that this year is going to be an absolute waste. But it should change quickly if they draft right, which historically they have not
    They should trade all three of their first round picks for the first pick overall (Oden).
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 22:00

10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 22:00

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 22:27
    The two picks they got (are probably going to be in the 20s). Late first round picks are overrated -- even useful players in those rounds don't normally mate a big difference in the standings. It is the sixers own pick which will be valuable because they really stink
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 22:57
    Yes, TO is killing the Cowboys.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 23:45
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Lol
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 12:51
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    typical, he has one decent week and everyone loves him again. He will do something stupid soon, its a guarantee.
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 21:41

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree