1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 22:01
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    typical, he has one decent week and everyone loves him again. He will do something stupid soon, its a guarantee.
    77 catches for 1040 yards and 11 TD's.

You gotta admit; that's a pretty good week!
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 12:59
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    77 catches for 1040 yards and 11 TD's.

You gotta admit; that's a pretty good week!
    I'm telling you, he is going to do something stupid, especially if my eagles beat him again this week. He will bring down whatever team he is on.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Dec '06 20:46
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I'm telling you, he is going to do something stupid, especially if my eagles beat him again this week. He will bring down whatever team he is on.
    Philly fans suck; you turn on people at the drop of a hat. I still remember them booing Mike Schmidt.

Owens had 9 catches for 122 yards in the Super Bowl for "your" Eagles. Did he bring them down that day?
  4. Standard memberTurtlestack
    Altered Carbon
    www.danharlow.com
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 08:03
    I am a New England fan who now lives in Denver.

First of all what T.O. did in the Super Bowl was amazing and if the Eagles had won T.O. would most likely have been the MVP. He seemed to be the only guy that day actually playing and he was playing hurt after that injury.

Second, AI coming to Denver looks like a great move for the Nugs since he likes to play a fast game, has a good relationship with the coach and averages 7 assists a game which means Melo will still be getting the ball. Andre Miller is a good player and has been popular here in Denver but he is not equal to one A.I. even with two first round picks thrown in.

In fact if the Sixers were run right in the front office they would have made better use of previous drafts and got A.I. some quality around him so I don't see how all of a sudden the Sixers are going to stop making poor management decisions next year and draft some great players.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree