1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 02:501 edit
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Well i was wrong the indians blew it andwe are all so sad in northeast ohio why cant we will anything here? i felt bad for the indians they fell apart in game 7 we are the most badluck town in all of American Sports our teams take us there and rip our hearts out againand again this is so unreal i am so depressed
    Don't feel bad my rich. The cards are stacked against you. Teams like the Red Sox and Yankees simply throw money at their teams and roll over other teams that are poorer. Baseball is broken my friend. 😞
  2. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 03:46
    The Indians didn't lose to Boston, they lost to Fenway Park.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 13:05
    Originally posted by Arachnarchist
    The Indians didn't lose to Boston, they lost to Fenway Park.
    The way they pitched and batted, they could have lost to a hat, or a shoe.

Next year, loser.

🙂

P-
  4. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 14:44
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    [b]The way they pitched and batted, they could have lost to a hat, or a shoe.
    Only if they played in Fenway Park
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 15:31
    Only if they played in Fenway Park
    Too bad you guys used up all your bugs on NYY, or you may have won game 5 in Cleveland.

P-
  6. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 16:08
    Too bad you guys used up all your bugs on NYY, or you may have won game 5 in Cleveland.

P-
    If we would have let Lofton charge the mound and get himself an Beckett thrown out of the game, the result might have been different.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 16:15
    What a bunch of Indian fan cry babies. You have enough revenue to compete. Maybe you shouldn't have let Manny Ramirez go to the Red Sox (as a Yankee fan I certainly never appreciate seeing him in Boston). You have Sabathia and Carmona. They looked as good a one-two punch as anyone in playoffs against the Yankees. The Red Sox played better and won. Congradulate them don't whine about payroll.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 16:16
    If we would have let Lofton charge the mound and get himself an Beckett thrown out of the game, the result might have been different.
    I wonder what Becket said... "That's right, pick up your damn bat!!!! Nyaaarrrg!"

Something like that.

P-
  9. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 18:04
    I wonder what Becket said... "That's right, pick up your damn bat!!!! Nyaaarrrg!"

Something like that.

P-
    Beckett gave the Indians a chance to get him out of the game, they should have taken it, even if it would have meant they would lose Lofton.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 19:27
    Beckett gave the Indians a chance to get him out of the game, they should have taken it, even if it would have meant they would lose Lofton.
    Usually they don't throw a pitcher out when a batter punches him in the head.

P-
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 20:01
    In fact usually they don't throw a pitcher out at all. For example, Clemens/ Piazza.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 20:04
    Originally posted by poundlee
    In fact usually they don't throw a pitcher out at all. For example, Clemens/ Piazza.
    Or Martinez/Garcia
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 20:071 edit
    Originally posted by poundlee
    THE BEST was when Piazza broke a bat on a hit... and Clemens picked the broken bat up and hurled it near Piazza running up the first base line.

LOL! "Don't you be breaking your bat on my ball, Piazza!" 😠

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree