Can anyone beat them?😉
  2. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 12:55
    Originally posted by Kiwi kid
    Can anyone beat them?😉
    Maybe not in Rugby, but I'll bet I can beat them backgammon!
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:10
    Can anyone beat them?😉
    No. Never in the history of the world have a national team stepped forward with so much brute strength, stamina, ball skills or intelligence.
    You have a fly-half that can kick and catch at the same time, a tight head prop who can spell "claustrophobia", and a wing who can overtake a wild goose at full flight.
    None of us are worthy, o great Kiwi. You truly are the best.😳
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 13:35
    nailed on certainites for the World Cup:'(
  5. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 16:32
    Can anyone beat them?😉
    YES.. the ALL Blacks of 1995.. with Jonah Tali Lomu!!!!😏😀
  6. Ireland
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 16:36
    Can anyone beat them?😉
    yeah i agree that no team can beat them but i would have liked to see ireland play them in the autumn internationals. We would have gave them a good game.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:43
    Try mace next time.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 12:07
    Originally posted by therealchessfanatic
    yeah i agree that no team can beat them but i would have liked to see ireland play them in the autumn internationals. We would have gave them a good game.
    they know now close we got in june, no point in giving all our trick away before the quarter final of the world cup 😉
  9. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 06:181 edit
    Can anyone beat them?😉
    Not at the moment, no.

It's amazing how much depth the New Zealanders have at the moment. Like my brother said a while ago - he can select 2, maybe 3 distinct teams of All Black players who will beat any of the national sides at the moment.
  10. Standard memberlordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    her special destiny
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 06:53
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Not at the moment, no.

It's amazing how much depth the New Zealanders have at the moment. Like my brother said a while ago - he can select 2, maybe 3 distinct teams of All Black players who will beat any of the national sides at the moment.
    They are so good its like they have an IVF breeding programe for rugby players.
  11. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 12:53
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    YES.. the ALL Blacks of 1995.. with Jonah Tali Lomu!!!!😏😀
    Ah. So, given they choked in the final, there's hope for everyone else yet.
  12. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 11:19
    Can anyone beat them?😉
    Yes the mighty Wallabies 20-15
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 11:48
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Not at the moment, no.

That's the big problem. Ireland have a superb first 15, but in a competition like the World Cup, you're going to pick up injuries. This doesn't matter to a squad like NZ but will absolutely kill Ireland's chances.

D
  14. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 05:46
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    That's the big problem. Ireland have a superb first 15, but in a competition like the World Cup, you're going to pick up injuries. This doesn't matter to a squad like NZ but will absolutely kill Ireland's chances.

D
    I really hope Ireland do well. I think at the moment they play the game as it should be played, good pace, tough uncompromising commitment and good team cohesion. The lack of overall depth may well work to their advantage if they do stay injury free. Finger crossed and good luck.

There are so many in the current AB players pool that it is unfair to call it an All Black team. There are 15 in a rugby team Graeme Henry has been trying to make it 30 odd. The result is that our players are several games short of match fitness, they have no cohesion, they are lissing tackles, making knock ons, chucking the ball wildly under pressure, don't run onto the ball at speed and haven't showed any ability to form combinations through the back line.

Two games out from the cup and we still don't have a worthy centre in the squad.

The whack and bash rugby play we are seeing at present is far worse than the loose headless chickens running we saw under Laurie mains. We have run out of time.. it's almost cup time and we aren't seeing team play.

Invincible? I think not. I think we may be very lucky to get to the final.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree