1. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 01:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what kind of politics? reason i ask is that i was going to buy the south African football strip, but i will really need to reconsider if this is the case.
    I'm not really into politics, but I hear things, and delving into all of that to provide facts and articles for you would bore me to death. I'm 100% sure that it's cool for you to buy that strip.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 01:46
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I'm not really into politics, but I hear things, and delving into all of that to provide facts and articles for you would bore me to death. I'm 100% sure that it's cool for you to buy that strip.
    well i dunno, if its only rumours, who can say?. Beautiful strip, never the less, here is the one i want, please no bidding 😉

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270598311784
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 02:44
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I'm really looking forward to the elimination of the USA from this World Cup. I wasn't before, I enjoy watching USA play, they're quite a dynamic and organised team and I want soccer to grow in the USA with Dempsey and Howard and Bradley(sr) leading the way.

But once they're out of the competition all of the false fans in here will evaporate and the res ...[text shortened]... ootball enthusiasts, rather than the blind patriots who are currently spamming up the place.
    I saw the title and thought this would be an NFL thread.

Oh well 😕
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 03:52
    Originally posted by sh76
    I saw the title and thought this would be an NFL thread.

Oh well 😕
    😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree