1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 May '09 15:04
    The Blades are going up!

Any neutral supporters must surely be backing us on Monday because of the way we were cheated out of The Premiership a couple of seasons ago?

Justice = WHU eventually paying up, and promotion back to the top flight!
  2. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    20 May '09 13:321 edit
    Originally posted by blade68
    The Blades are going up!

Any neutral supporters must surely be backing us on Monday because of the way we were cheated out of The Premiership a couple of seasons ago?

Justice = WHU eventually paying up, and promotion back to the top flight!
    well i neither support either team, i find it hard to understand how sheff united fans fans still go on about this? yes there was clearly not something right in the way west ham concluded thier business, the powers that be should have been more harsher with their punishment at the time, as for west ham sending sheff utd down as many would say, i just dont understand this at all??? the season is played over 38 games and as i see it sheff utd just wasnt good enough over that period, they had it in their own hands on the last day of the season and couldnt beat wigan who were also scrapping themselves, perhaps it was something to do with mr warnocks managerial skills why the players was not performing and the fact the players were just not good enough.

p.s good luck for the final!
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    29 May '09 11:18
    Yeah, the season was over 38 games...but just look at how many points Tevez was responsible for winning for WHU when he shouldn't have even been on the pitch!
    You can't have 19 clubs playing by the rules, and one club doing whatever they want...

Last Monday was diabolical, but good luck to Burnley anyway...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree