1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 02:071 edit
    .....Tim Tebow, Sophomore, Florida QB.

Consistency won over Explosion it seems. Barely...about 2000 to 1800.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 02:39
    Originally posted by Ramned
    .....Tim Tebow, [b]Sophomore, Florida QB.

Consistency won over Explosion it seems. Barely...about 2000 to 1800.[/b]
    Lots of trophy winners and good players coming out of Florida. This one actually has some size and toughness. 20 rushing and 20 passing TD's. Not bad. And only a Sophomore without winning a bowl game.

I was thinking the running back from Arkansas might get it. His Name escapes me at the moment.

I wonder if 'Tim Tebow' is going to want to stay in school? He better.
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 03:08
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Lots of trophy winners and good players coming out of Florida. This one actually has some size and toughness. 20 rushing and 20 passing TD's. Not bad. And only a Sophomore without winning a bowl game.

I was thinking the running back from Arkansas might get it. His Name escapes me at the moment.

I wonder if 'Tim Tebow' is going to want to stay in school? He better.
    He is.
    The other "runner" up was McFadden.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 03:45
    He is.
    The other "runner" up was McFadden.
    Yeah thanks, that's him good RB.
  5. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 04:11
    .....Tim Tebow, [b]Sophomore, Florida QB.

Consistency won over Explosion it seems. Barely...about 2000 to 1800.[/b]
    yeah Tim Tebow is really good!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 04:33
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    yeah Tim Tebow is really good!
    not AS good as mcfadden
    I am now convinced that the heisman is full of it.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 05:14
    Another projection bites the dust. No1moron sucessfully projected a runaway win for Colt Brennen, the (quote) "greatest QB in the country". Colt swept all of the awards----he won NONE of them. It was probably due to all of those voters who never watched Hawaii paly 4 games and who don't pray to the almighty Colt every night. Or maybe it was because he was hurt and missed some games. Or maybe it was because he ran up numbers against "also ran" teams. Perhaps it was because they knew no1moron was hawking his name to anyone who would listen. Who cares?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 21:442 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Another projection bites the dust. No1moron sucessfully projected a runaway win for Colt Brennen, the (quote) "greatest QB in the country". Colt swept all of the awards----he won NONE of them. It was probably due to all of those voters who never watched Hawaii paly 4 games and who don't pray to the almighty Colt every night. Or maybe it was because he w was because they knew no1moron was hawking his name to anyone who would listen. Who cares?
    Lies as usual. I never predicted that Brennan would win and didn't expect him to; if he finished 6th last year when he led the country in passing yards and threw 58 TDs, why would he win this year? I did say he would be a finalist and he was. Brennan remains the best QB in the country though. Tebow deserved the award though McFadden would have been an equally good choice.

Why do you insist on this constant flaming along with blatant lies? You're conducting yourself like a complete jerk.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 23:121 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Lies as usual. I never predicted that Brennan would win and didn't expect him to; if he finished 6th last year when he led the country in passing yards and threw 58 TDs, why would he win this year? I did say he would be a finalist and he was. Brennan remains the best QB in the country though. Tebow deserved the award though McFadden would have been an eq ...[text shortened]... his constant flaming along with blatant lies? You're conducting yourself like a complete jerk.
    So with a name like 'Colt' do you think he will be a walk on un-drafted free agent for the 'Denver Broncos' or for 'Indianapolis Colts'?
  10. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 23:29
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Another projection bites the dust. No1moron sucessfully projected a runaway win for Colt Brennen, the (quote) "greatest QB in the country". Colt swept all of the awards----he won NONE of them. It was probably due to all of those voters who never watched Hawaii paly 4 games and who don't pray to the almighty Colt every night. Or maybe it was because he w ...[text shortened]... was because they knew no1moron was hawking his name to anyone who would listen. Who cares?
    #1 picked Colt to win the Heisman?

That's funny.

almost as funny as the time he predicted the Tiger collapse that didn't happen.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 14:312 edits
    Originally posted by Red Night
    #1 picked Colt to win the Heisman?

That's funny.

almost as funny as the time he predicted the Tiger collapse that didn't happen.
    A) I didn't predict Colt to win the Heisman; see the last post on page 15 of the "BCS Insanity" thread.

B) My prediction of a Tiger collapse i.e. that they would blow a 10 game lead to the Twins in less than two months, DID happen.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=50058&page=1
  12. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 18:36
    A) I didn't predict Colt to win the Heisman; see the last post on page 15 of the "BCS Insanity" thread.

B) My prediction of a Tiger collapse i.e. that they would blow a 10 game lead to the Twins in less than two months, DID happen.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=50058&page=1
    Didn't the Tigers go the the playoffs that year?

Some collapse.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 18:531 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Didn't the Tigers go the the playoffs that year?

Some collapse.
    The 2006 Tigers went 19-31 over their last 50 games and blew a ten game lead, losing the division title to the Twins. I predicted that they would when they were 10 games up. To finish 19-31 is a collapse, it occurred and my prediction was dead on.

EDIT: Here's exactly what I said: The Twins will catch the Tigers before this thing is over; put money on it.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=48649&page=4
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 22:46
    The 2006 Tigers went 19-31 over their last 50 games and blew a ten game lead, losing the division title to the Twins. I predicted that they would when they were 10 games up. To finish 19-31 is a collapse, it occurred and my prediction was dead on.

EDIT: Here's exactly what I said: The Twins will catch the Tigers before this thing is over; put money on it.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=48649&page=4
    You are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey. You have made tons of statements that you deem as predictions when they hit, but they were just your opinions when they miss. You flamed me when I said the best game for the National Championship game was Ohio State vs LSU over a month ago. Now that it happens you still refuse to see anything with any common sense. You say Colt Brennen is the best college QB. The pros don't list him as the best. None of the awards listed him as the best, only you list him as the best. You say Hawaii should be in the NC game and you think they could win. Hawaii won't win their bowl game. Bank on it!! That will be the sauce for your goose!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree