Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member epiphinehas
    Luke 12:24
    14 Jan '08 01:35
    What did you think of that game? It was great to see the vaunted Dallas team and their 12 pro-bowlers get snuffed by the Big Blue D. Very nice.

2. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    14 Jan '08 01:51
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    What did you think of that game? It was great to see the vaunted Dallas team and their 12 pro-bowlers get snuffed by the Big Blue D. Very nice.

Dallas should be called the Choke and Gag Gang.
  3. 14 Jan '08 02:19

Any time Dallas looses is a reason to celebrate!! I guess it is a rematch of the Giants and Patriots. So do you think the Giants can slay the even bigger giant in New England?

Edit: Sorry Packer fans and/or Charger fans. I simply don't see either of you in the Super Bowl.
  4. 14 Jan '08 02:40 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Any time Dallas looses is a reason to celebrate!! I guess it is a rematch of the Giants and Patriots. So do you think the Giants can slay the even bigger giant in New England?

Edit: Sorry Packer fans and/or Charger fans. I simply don't see either of you in the Super Bowl.

edit: Any time Dallas looses is a reason to celebrate!!

Sorry Packer fans
  5. Standard member epiphinehas
    14 Jan '08 02:52 / 1 edit

I wouldn't write off Green Bay. If the Giants' front four, Strahan, Osi, Cofield and Robbins, can get in Favre's face all game, then the Giants definitely have a chance. Otherwise the Pack will edge out the G-men, if not humiliate them. The Packers are a well-rounded football team and they certainly deserve to go to the Super Bowl.

I like GB a lot more than Dallas. If this is the Giant's last win of the season, I will be satisfied. T. O. was crying in his post game interview; you can't ask for more than that.

The Giants proved they can beat the Pats, I think, but you know Brady is going to play with confidence and poise in the Super Bowl. If Eli can remain equally composed, it could be a good game.
  6. 14 Jan '08 04:10
    screw everyone:'(
  7. Standard member epiphinehas
    14 Jan '08 04:58 / 1 edit
    Here's a great sight for anyone interested in NYG game highlights:

http://www.khanhdom.com/cms/htmlos/0314.9.926938993211010622/1000190
  8. 14 Jan '08 08:05

I guess it is a rematch of the Giants and Patriots.

Nope. Packers will beat the Giants at home.

And "looses"?
  9. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    14 Jan '08 08:17
    Cashtrash was very vocal all season long with the Cowboys.

Funny how there's silence from him. I'm guessing not so funny now.
  10. 14 Jan '08 11:43

I always thought that TO was a punk, but after his latest interview I'm beginning to think he's not playing with a full deck.
  11. 14 Jan '08 13:47

I'm now very excited first time since 2000 that the Giants have been here.... I've stood and stood by Eli all season and knew deep down he was the man for the job not a CHOKER....
    Definately a Giants Pats Super Bowl..... How great will that be.....
    Giant's scared the S*IT out of the Pat's in the last game of the regular season and really believe with their momentum they can go all the way... What a turn up that will be...... Go Giants....
  12. 14 Jan '08 18:54
    No Giants fan here. Maybe last Sunday evening I was. I thought that maybe the Giants wanted the win more then did the Cowboys.
  13. Standard member epiphinehas
    21 Jan '08 03:54
    Go Giants!!!!!!!!!

Anybody here willing to bet on Goliath in the Super Bowl?

Not me.

Go Dav... I mean, Eli!!!!!
  14. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    21 Jan '08 04:03
    Go Giants!!!!!!!!!

Anybody here willing to bet on Goliath in the Super Bowl?

Not me.

Go Dav... I mean, Eli!!!!!
    I hope the G-men win, but I'm not optimistic. Then again, New Ingerland is looking somewhat beatable these days.
  15. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    21 Jan '08 05:57
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    I hope the G-men win, but I'm not optimistic. Then again, New Ingerland is looking somewhat beatable these days.
    You got your wish Rb..Giants win, and what an exciting game!!!