1. washington
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 06:00
    is it cracked up to what its suppose to be? i've been watching the tour de france for the first time after getting into biking and i find it like soccer it is sometimes slow but it has its exciting moments!
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 15:39
    Originally posted by kmac27
    is it cracked up to what its suppose to be? i've been watching the tour de france for the first time after getting into biking and i find it like soccer it is sometimes slow but it has its exciting moments!
    There are loads of Cervello - most very expensive, but very nice bikes - you tend to get what you pay for in cycling.

Le Tour is proving to be awesome this year, the commentary of todays stage suggests it's been another incident packed day πŸ™‚
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 17:55
    Originally posted by kmac27
    "...i find it like soccer.." πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 18:32
    Originally posted by rhb
    Le Tour is proving to be awesome this year, the commentary of todays stage suggests it's been another incident packed day πŸ™‚
    it was, best day od the tour so far and the only one i've gotten a chance to watch live πŸ˜€

finish wasn't as hot as robbie or cancellara winning but it didn't have to be.
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 21:51
    Originally posted by trevor33
    it was, best day od the tour so far and the only one i've gotten a chance to watch live πŸ˜€

finish wasn't as hot as robbie or cancellara winning but it didn't have to be.
    I only had audio commentary from David "duffers" so I didn't really understand what was happening (joke for those who know of DuffersπŸ˜‰)

Reckon Vino will be ok tomorrow? Could've lost him, Kloden, Cancellara all today - some amazing incidents.

I missed the highlights as I've been racing, so I'll catch them tomorrow on the Eurosport website.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 23:09
    Originally posted by rhb
    I only had audio commentary from David "duffers" so I didn't really understand what was happening (joke for those who know of DuffersπŸ˜‰)

Reckon Vino will be ok tomorrow? Could've lost him, Kloden, Cancellara all today - some amazing incidents.

I missed the highlights as I've been racing, so I'll catch them tomorrow on the Eurosport website.
    i can't stand listening to duffield, how do you do it?

think vino will be ok for tomorrow, dunno about the rest of the tour though, its going to be hard getting that minute back after the crash.

i have to work the next 3 days so just get to see the highlights πŸ™ live in the mountains is so much better, could sit and watch it for ages.
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    13 Jul '07 10:03
    i can't stand listening to duffield, how do you do it?

think vino will be ok for tomorrow, dunno about the rest of the tour though, its going to be hard getting that minute back after the crash.

i have to work the next 3 days so just get to see the highlights πŸ™ live in the mountains is so much better, could sit and watch it for ages.
    Duffers is better than nowt!

Vinos team won't be able to defend him in the mountains - so I think his GC odds will drift out. Might be made to eat my words though. Looks like Kloden is out - broken cocyx. Ouch.

I'm going to miss most of the weekend too - will have commentary this PM though.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 21:10
    Originally posted by rhb
    Duffers is better than nowt!

Vinos team won't be able to defend him in the mountains - so I think his GC odds will drift out. Might be made to eat my words though. Looks like Kloden is out - broken cocyx. Ouch.

I'm going to miss most of the weekend too - will have commentary this PM though.
    missed saturdays highlights 😠 today was a good race though, guess we got our answer about vino, wrecked klodens tour as well.

think rasmusson can hold out to paris this time? how does he do it though, i struggle up a little hill *well almost*
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 Jul '07 20:51
    missed saturdays highlights 😠 today was a good race though, guess we got our answer about vino, wrecked klodens tour as well.

think rasmusson can hold out to paris this time? how does he do it though, i struggle up a little hill *well almost*
    Valverde, Kloden, or Evans to win. Best race for years though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree