1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '10 17:51
    I saw it on our tennis channel, 224 here in Allentown. Nadal, Federer, Agasi, Pistol Pete Sampras in doubles match, short version, best to 8 games. It was hilarious. It was sponsered by Larry Ellison, (CEO of Oracle, winner of America's Cup) and it was for the benefit of Haitian relief. The women also did one, Martina Navratalova, Henin, Steffi Graf and Lindsey Davenport, All 8 of those people were rated #1 in their times. Great stuff! They donated 1 million bucks to Haiti.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 01:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I saw it on our tennis channel, 224 here in Allentown. Nadal, Federer, Agasi, Pistol Pete Sampras in doubles match, short version, best to 8 games. It was hilarious. It was sponsered by Larry Ellison, (CEO of Oracle, winner of America's Cup) and it was for the benefit of Haitian relief. The women also did one, Martina Navratalova, Henin, Steffi Graf and Li ...[text shortened]... those people were rated #1 in their times. Great stuff! They donated 1 million bucks to Haiti.
    Watched the replay on espn360.com. Great to see matchups like Sampras v. Nadal. Odd moment in the middle where Agassi mocked Pete's bad tipping and Pete served a ball at Andre's head.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree