1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 12:56
    Probably not, they've not blown anyone out of the water score wise, but at 10 - 2 including a win against the 49ers at S.F. I must admit they're surprising a lot of people. If the hawks get home field advantage through the playoffs who knows-

Thoughts?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings
  2. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 15:09
    @mchill said
    Probably not, they've not blown anyone out of the water score wise, but at 10 - 2 including a win against the 49ers at S.F. I must admit they're surprising a lot of people. If the hawks get home field advantage through the playoffs who knows-

Thoughts?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings
    I like the seahawks a lot. I think Wilson's the best football player and the whole team has a winning mentality.

The Saints were my tip before the season and I'm going to stick with the Saints but my head tells me the Seahawks will play either the Ravens or Chiefs in the superbowl.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 16:43
    @neilarini said
    I like the seahawks a lot. I think Wilson's the best football player and the whole team has a winning mentality.

The Saints were my tip before the season and I'm going to stick with the Saints but my head tells me the Seahawks will play either the Ravens or Chiefs in the superbowl.
    ABTR!
    Anybody but the Ravens!

A 49ers vs. Chiefs Superbowl is interesting.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 02:221 edit
    Wilson is by far the most entertaining QB - or player in the game. Seahawks are a little suspect as three times opponents kicking a game winning FG missed! that's pure luck. But still a great team.

And I will say, Seahawks are the most come-from-behind team out there. I don't know how they do it, save Wilson.

They're one of the teams no one wants to play. Them and the Patriots.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree