1. Joined
    26 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 16:45
    Once again these two teams face each other !!

A classic: South America vs EuropeπŸ™‚
  2. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 17:49
    Yep, should be a great game. Also, Go germany! Show those divey trickey argentinians how to play!
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 17:55
    Some potentials classics shaping up. Netherlands - Brazil should also be a cracking game and Portugal - Spain also has a sort of derby flavour to it.
  4. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 20:27
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Some potentials classics shaping up. Netherlands - Brazil should also be a cracking game and Portugal - Spain also has a sort of derby flavour to it.
    Yes, the great games are coming. I'm nervous.
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 20:34
    Please Lord, let the Netherlands beat Brazil.

Amen.
  6. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 20:58
    Originally posted by hopscotch

Amen.
    Amen.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 21:091 edit
    football prayers should be in Thread 131030
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 21:52

Amen.
    I hope Holland do !!
    Holland are held in affection to us English and i would like to see them win a world cup .
    I watched them in the 70's ,must of been the best team in the world to have never won the cup ,if they had the luck of the Germans they would have won it at least twice by now ..
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 22:02
    I don't know, but Brazil looks like the team to beat. Germany also looks pretty fierce.
    I don't believe the Netherlands will touch Brazil. I also don't see Argentina beating Germany.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 22:13
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I also don't see Argentina beating Germany.
    i do. brazil vs argentina final... said it before the finals, saying it again.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 22:44
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I don't know, but Brazil looks like the team to beat. Germany also looks pretty fierce.
    I don't believe the Netherlands will touch Brazil. I also don't see Argentina beating Germany.
    Brazil finally delivered their candidacy today, in my opinion. They swatted away an offensively talented Chile side which didn't even get a sniff at the goal.
  12. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 22:58
    Brazil finally delivered their candidacy today, in my opinion. They swatted away an offensively talented Chile side which didn't even get a sniff at the goal.
    However, until Juan's header went in, that was ANYBODY'S game. Chile were attacking so hard that they had Brazil looking quite nervous. Then the goal, then Chile lost their focus. Brazil can't expect to face a defence as weak as that for the rest of the tournament.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 23:08
    However, until Juan's header went in, that was ANYBODY'S game. Chile were attacking so hard that they had Brazil looking quite nervous. Then the goal, then Chile lost their focus. Brazil can't expect to face a defence as weak as that for the rest of the tournament.
    We'll have to disagree. πŸ™‚

I saw Chile with possession but not being remotely close to breaking through.
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 23:11
    We'll have to disagree. πŸ™‚

I saw Chile with possession but not being remotely close to breaking through.
    Yes. What would this game be if not fodder for disagreement? πŸ™‚
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 23:46
    to have any chance chile had to score first, once brazil got their first in was only a matter of time before chile pushed too many men forward and got done on the break. same thing happened against spain. they were missing too many people though, on paper if you really looked at it there was only going to be one winner of that match. chile's game plays right into brazil hands, plus they haven't beaten brazil in 8 or 9 years. it didn't stop me from putting a couple of pound on chile to go through.. the heart rules the head always 😡

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree