1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 18:38
    Originally posted by dicky
    Your prediction I believe has come true Wenger must now be taking this Comp seriously.
    I understand, and it's only a rumour, that a number of 1st team players will be in the squad,,,,,, be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!
    Spurs 2 Arsenal 2 (Arsenal win on away goals)....
    Not a chance.

Wenger's kids are going to be embaressed tonight. It'll be the beginning of the end of their season. FACT!

; D
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 18:47
    Your prediction I believe has come true Wenger must now be taking this Comp seriously.
    I understand, and it's only a rumour, that a number of 1st team players will be in the squad,,,,,, be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!
    YES.. like i was saying... Gallas is playing and so is Ces i think.

Anyway this 'arsenal youngstars' tag is a myth. Most of the so called 'yougstars are full internations for goodnes sake.

The keeper plays for poland, Sanderios is the captain of his country and Edwardo is the 2nd top scorer in the euro qualifiers.. to name just 3!!!
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 22:45
    Originally posted by spurs73
    YES.. like i was saying... Gallas is playing and so is Ces i think.

Anyway this 'arsenal youngstars' tag is a myth. Most of the so called 'yougstars are full internations for goodnes sake.

The keeper plays for poland, Sanderios is the captain of his country and Edwardo is the 2nd top scorer in the euro qualifiers.. to name just 3!!!
    congrats spurs
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 23:09
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Wenger's kids are going to be embaressed tonight. It'll be the beginning of the end of their season. FACT!
    It was inevitable. Arsenal have flattered to deceive all season.

First real test of the season for the squad, which showed itself to be wafer thin, as predicted. Wayyyy to much inexperience in it. The only two experienced squad members, Gilberto and Lehman have no interest in being there. Gilberto doesn't have the legs anymore anyway.

The petulance (encouraged and fed by their manager) and lack of experience of the players really showed tonight. It's no problem for a young team to dance around poor teams, but once the chips are down, their lack of experience and discipline has to show.

Also, I've never seen a ref have to seperate 2 players from the same team at a free kick. Wenger must recognise the huge trouble he has in camp (starting with Gilberto and Lehman, he's gotten rid of Diarra) seeing as he has repeated over and over all season how good the spirit in the team is. Yeah right, Arsene, pull the other one.

Consider Flamini. 11 starts in midfield all of last season, and now suddenly he's supposed to be one of the top midfielders in the premiership. He has been playing above his own capabilities. Over a season that'll be found out.

Without Adebayor, Arsenal were predictable: everything through the centre, which is very easy to defend. Another problem for the Arse is that other teams are finding them out. Squeeze them in the centre of the park and half of the job is done.

I'm sticking by my original prediction of Arse finishing 3rd in the premiership, with only Liverpool ineptness giving them that position. United, top of the pile after contending with a horrific injury list for the first half of the season. The only way is staying where we are.

While I was rooting for Spurs tonight, I'd have preferred if they hadn't won at such a canter. It'd have been nice if they hadn't just basically had a training match tonight considering we play them Saturday.

In summation... Arsenal: On their day, world beaters. Over a full season, kindergarten mediocrity. Mark my words. 😉

D
  5. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 23:431 edit
    Well at least Barnet are in the 4th round of the cup for the 2nd time ever.

Theo doesn't look good enough.
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 16:54
    I'm predicting a repeat of last years semi with the youngsters of Arsenal turning over their oap north london rivals.....
    LOOOOOOOOOL
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 16:56
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    [b]It was inevitable. Arsenal have flattered to deceive all season.

First real test of the season for the squad, which showed itself to be wafer thin, as predicted. Wayyyy to much inexperience in it. The only two experienced squad members, Gilberto and Lehman have no interest in being there. Gilberto doesn't have the legs anymore anyway.

The petulanc ...[text shortened]... ound poor teams, but once the chips are down, their lack of experience and discipline has to show.
    Rag.. could not have put it better myself.......

apprently Wegner 'did not see' the incident involving his players🙄
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 17:00
    mate... 7 of your 'first team' finished the game... while we took off barbs, keano, lennon.

Ces played what.. 75? 80 minutes of the game.

but... if you put 'youngstars' out to play 'adults; you will get hammered.

if you put out your 'reserve' side to play against the first team.. you will get hammered!

..and YOU DID......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree