1. 6yd box
    Moves
    15 Nov '08 20:07
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Arsenal 0 Villa 2...that's them definitely out of the title race...considering how well they played against Man U, been an Arsenal fan has to be a very frustrating, soul destroying experience!
    may well end up out of the top 4 this season
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '08 20:25
    Originally posted by spurs73
    may well end up out of the top 4 this season
    they are definitely only playing for 4th now, a bit of hope after the man utd match but after that its back to reality.....i just watched the highlights and they were poor.

maybe whinger should've stuck to the 11 that played in the crappy cup.
  3. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    15 Nov '08 22:42
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Arsenal 0 Villa 2...that's them definitely out of the title race...considering how well they played against Man U, been an Arsenal fan has to be a very frustrating, soul destroying experience!
    I wouldn't go so far as to say soul destroying, but frustrating absolutely. They seem to have this mentality that if they aren't playing a team named Chelsea, Liverpool, or Man U, they are entitled to win simply by stepping onto the pitch. Today, Sidwell and Barry showed exactly how much desire to win can mean. All credit to Villa; they deserved the points, and it wasn't even close.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 00:00
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    I wouldn't go so far as to say soul destroying, but frustrating absolutely. They seem to have this mentality that if they aren't playing a team named Chelsea, Liverpool, or Man U, they are entitled to win simply by stepping onto the pitch. Today, Sidwell and Barry showed exactly how much desire to win can mean. All credit to Villa; they deserved the points, and it wasn't even close.
    This is a strange fact, so far this season Arsenal and Spurs have lost to the same teams:-

both have lost at home to ASTON VILLA and HULL CITY
    and both have lost away to STOKE CITY and FULHAM
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 01:20
    This is a strange fact, so far this season Arsenal and Spurs have lost to the same teams:-

Who haven't Spurs lost to this season?

D
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 01:342 edits
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    arsenal
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    17 Nov '08 19:51
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    how about LIVERPOOL!!

Remind me again, Ragnorak, what happened to your beloved UNITED when they played Liverpool😡😡😡😡😡😡

...ps what happened to your be-loved UNITED when they played arsenal?😡😡😡😡
  8. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 11:131 edit

This reinforces my point above. No slight meant to the teams listed, but how on Earth does Arsenal beat Man U, but lose to Hull at home, and Stoke and Fulham away? The only answer I can come up with is that they simply take games for granted and don't put forth the effort.
  9. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    21 Nov '08 15:18
    maybe::: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1953026.ece

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree