Too easy for Man U.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Too easy for Man U.
    A gulf in class tonight

Edit: Trev33 you still slack-jawed.......?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A gulf in class tonight

WOW
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:11
    A gulf in class tonight

Tonight? Did you not watch the game last week? Despite all the hype, this was the only possible outcome.

I texted an Arsenal mad friend of mine asking for match updates, pretending I was stuck in the car somewhere. He said he was at the cinema (yeah right) and didn't know. I'm looking for a witty movie to describe tonight's action, but all I've come up with is "3 men and a little lady" or Shindler's List. Any suggestions.

Winner gets a toffee crisp.

D
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:16
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Tonight? Did you not watch the game last week? Despite all the hype, this was the only possible outcome.

I texted an Arsenal mad friend of mine asking for match updates, pretending I was stuck in the car somewhere. He said he was at the cinema (yeah right) and didn't know. I'm looking for a witty movie to describe tonight's action, but all I've come ...[text shortened]... a little lady" or Shindler's List. Any suggestions.

Winner gets a toffee crisp.

D
    LMAO.

*thinking........*
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:19
    The Fantastic Four
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:19
    LMAO.

*thinking........*
    Any thoughts on Fletcher's sending off? I thought it was very harsh, given that he won the ball.

Are the same mechanisms in place in Europe to appeal a straight red?

D
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:20
    4th Floor
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:211 edit
    The Gunners of Hammered at Home

(the guns of navarone)

(getting weak I know)
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 21:23
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Any thoughts on Fletcher's sending off? I thought it was very harsh, given that he won the ball.

Are the same mechanisms in place in Europe to appeal a straight red?

D
    He got the ball. No appeal apparently. Wouldn't have mattered a season ago as he probably wouldn't have played anyway. Must be gutted.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    05 May '09 22:22
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Too easy for Man U.
    Far too easy, men against little boys...Arsenal need to accept the fact that the other 3 of the top 4 English teams are far, far better then them!

I can't see Arsenal spending big in the summer so it's definitely going to be 4th place in next seasons PL
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 May '09 22:42
    He got the ball. No appeal apparently. Wouldn't have mattered a season ago as he probably wouldn't have played anyway. Must be gutted.
    i think it was a pen but not a spending off, that was harsh. maybe a yellow but it's his own fault for even trying it, like the rte commentator said...he should've just let him score, the game was already over.
  13. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 May '09 02:05
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Far too easy, men against little boys...Arsenal need to accept the fact that the other 3 of the top 4 English teams are far, far better then them!

I can't see Arsenal spending big in the summer so it's definitely going to be 4th place in next seasons PL
    Unlikely that it would've mattered too much, but Arshavin couldn't play in CL for Arsenal. Anyway, they haven't lost in the last 20 or so games in the EPL, so anything is possible next year.
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '09 19:19
    Originally posted by infomast
    Unlikely that it would've mattered too much, but Arshavin couldn't play in CL for Arsenal. Anyway, they haven't lost in the last 20 or so games in the EPL, so anything is possible next year.
    Relegation by the look of that team ,nestled between Wolves and Stoke city . 😵
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    06 May '09 22:17
    Originally posted by trev33
    i think it was a pen but not a spending off, that was harsh. maybe a yellow but it's his own fault for even trying it, like the rte commentator said...he should've just let him score, the game was already over.
    By the letter of the law, if he deems it a foul and a penalty, then he has to produce the red.

It wasn't even a foul. Anybody know if he's submitted his match report yet? Only way to save Fletcher for the final.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree