1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 20:39
    Originally posted by trev33
    i've been to utd matches numbnuts.
    I didn't realise Greater London United ever took the trouble to actually come over to your backwater and kick Cumann Peile Ghaillimh Aontaithe's fundament...

Richard
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 20:55
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    I remember going for a pint at half time at OT. I queued up for 15 minutes to pay £8 for two pints. Me and my mam's partner went to take our plastic pint pots back to our seats and got told we couldn't take them. We had to down them in one, under the stand and missed five minutes of the second half. You don't know what you're missing Trev, it's great.
    lol come to croke park instead, same deal but you won't get change out of a tenner.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 21:021 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I didn't realise Greater London United ever took the trouble to actually come over to your backwater and kick Cumann Peile Ghaillimh Aontaithe's fundament...

Richard
    the ignorance and racism shown in this post is pitiful.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 21:19
    the ignorance and racism shown in this post is pitiful.
    The unfamiliarity of the Irish with sarcasm - after all, a specialty of their next-door neighbours - is verging on, nay veering into, the ridiculous.

Richard
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 21:28
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    The unfamiliarity of the Irish with sarcasm - after all, a specialty of their next-door neighbours - is verging on, nay veering into, the ridiculous.

Richard
    don't make fun of my backwaters 😠

'irish sarcasm' 2.48m google hits
    'english sarcasm' 10.5m google hits

ireland population - 4.5m
    england population - 50m

we invented scarasm... you're just not very good at it 😏
  6. In your face
    Moves
    20 Apr '11 22:04
    lol come to croke park instead, same deal but you won't get change out of a tenner.
    Hmm. Just been on the website. 'Semper Fidelis' and pictures of the backs of priests. Hmmmm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree