1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343391
    07 Dec '17 15:40
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Man, we kick your a$$e$ in hockey !!!

    Have the Netherlands ever won anything?

    Maybe if they ever do you'll understand.

    We Aussies are very competitive and enjoy playing sport. You guys enjoy making wooden shoes. Each to their own.
    Don't forget the windmills?
    Legal prostitution and drugs.
    Raising the white flag to Hitler as the brave Brits and Aussies saved them..yeah great country Holland is.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    07 Dec '17 15:52
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Don't forget the windmills?
    Legal prostitution and drugs.
    Raising the white flag to Hitler as the brave Brits and Aussies saved them..yeah great country Holland is.
    Actually I visited there recently and loved the place.

    Could easily live there in happiness. Totally loved Amsterdam.

    The only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't have a bet there. No bookmakers. I was told that you could only bet at the course. That part of Amsterdam sucked. Had to go a whole week without a bet. Was shivering uncontrollably by the time I left. Landed in England and blissfully there was a bookmaking firm on every corner.

    If they ever change their gambolling laws over there I'll move over. The girls there have such long legs............
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    16719
    07 Dec '17 16:13
    Originally posted by @radioactive69

    Rugby Union just doesn't rate over here yet we are still ranked the no. 3 team in the world. Figure that !!![/b]
    Actually, Champ, after your woeful Autumn tour of the Northern Hemisphere, the hapless Wallabies have slipped to #4.

    Just keeping you updated, you being such a ranker.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    07 Dec '17 16:59
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Actually, Champ, after your woeful Autumn tour of the Northern Hemisphere, the hapless Wallabies have slipped to #4.

    Just keeping you updated, you being such a ranker.
    Yes Chump with an "r" and not a "w" as in your case.

    England is ranked the no.1 in the world for tiddly winks. Fancy that !!!
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    16719
    07 Dec '17 17:35
    Rankew?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91886
    07 Dec '17 19:47
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Yes, the desparate amount of effort put into sports success by the Ozzies (any sport, doesn't matter what) is remarkably pathetic. Evidently they have nothing else to derive rugged, manly selfworth from.
    Maaaaate!!! We just dont engage in that mamby-pamby, preudo-intellectual, nacissistic dribble as much as other countries. We call a spade a spade and we dont really care what you think of us.
    Our selfworth is made up of just the same 'stuff' as any other peoples. We just dont feel like we need to crow about every increment of it.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91886
    07 Dec '17 19:50
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Don't forget the windmills?
    Legal prostitution and drugs.
    Raising the white flag to Hitler as the brave Brits and Aussies saved them..yeah great country Holland is.
    To be fair both Aust and Holland enjoy cultivating fine weed..
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91886
    07 Dec '17 19:52
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Actually I visited there recently and loved the place.

    Could easily live there in happiness. Totally loved Amsterdam.

    The only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't have a bet there. No bookmakers. I was told that you could only bet at the course. That part of Amsterdam sucked. Had to go a whole week without a bet. Was shivering uncontrolla ...[text shortened]... their gambolling laws over there I'll move over. The girls there have such long legs............
    the longest!
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    08 Dec '17 07:56
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Rankew?
    Bless you !!!
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91886
    14 Dec '17 15:101 edit
    Is there some hope for the old country yet?? Aussies dropping fairly simple slip catches. And an Englishman makes a hundred on a flat pitch!! Who would've thought!!

    Ashes series alive end day 1 in the third test in Perth.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6870
    15 Dec '17 15:23
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Is there some hope for the old country yet?? Aussies dropping fairly simple slip catches. And an Englishman makes a hundred on a flat pitch!! Who would've thought!!

    Ashes series alive end day 1 in the third test in Perth.
    Still alive st the end of day 2, but struggling aftet a bad Pommy tail-end and a strong Convict start.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    16 Dec '17 15:27
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Still alive st the end of day 2, but struggling aftet a bad Pommy tail-end and a strong Convict start.
    Wow, the Aussies are tearing them a new one.

    Smith could get 500 against this pommie attack. I could hit 50 or so myself. The most impotent and woeful pommie bowling attack I've ever seen.

    Hope the pommies can hang on for a draw (I backed it @ $6 before the game started) otherwise the Boxing Day test will be a snoorefest..
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    17 Dec '17 11:34
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Wow, the Aussies are tearing them a new one.

    Smith could get 500 against this pommie attack. I could hit 50 or so myself. The most impotent and woeful pommie bowling attack I've ever seen.

    Hope the pommies can hang on for a draw (I backed it @ $6 before the game started) otherwise the Boxing Day test will be a snoorefest..
    Unless there is a total washout tomorrow the Ashes are ours.

    5-0 still looking good.

    Watching the pommies bat is like watching an episode of Benny Hill. It's hard to stop laughing. They're just terrible !!!
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91886
    18 Dec '17 07:42
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Unless there is a total washout tomorrow the Ashes are ours.

    5-0 still looking good.

    Watching the pommies bat is like watching an episode of Benny Hill. It's hard to stop laughing. They're just terrible !!!
    all over. (it's 9 for) now I see why they put sydney and melbourne last: because people will show up to those tests despite the dead rubber ... ouch.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    18 Dec '17 08:04
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    all over. (it's 9 for) now I see why they put sydney and melbourne last: because people will show up to those tests despite the dead rubber ... ouch.
    Yes, my 5-0 prediction before the series began is still looking good.

    The poms have been crushed again. I'm almost embarrassed for them.

    How can you be 4-368 batting first and lose by an innings and 41 runs. Totally murdered. A baffling mystery.

    The Ashes are now ours and I'd say they'll be here for the next few decades based on the feeble English side. The pommies couldn't beat my local side at the moment. Absolutely terrible.

    Go you champion Aussies. 5 nil boys. Stick it to them !!!!!
Back to Top