1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 09:35
    Atlanta united
    New football team or soccer to the brainless sport followers. Is taking the USA by storm
    Smashing attendances records every week
    Feedback from the fans has been amazing with some vowing never to go back to the boring grid iron game.
    A victory for football and common sense perhaps there is hope for our over the pond sports supporters.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 13:04
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Atlanta united
    New football team or soccer to the brainless sport followers. Is taking the USA by storm
    Smashing attendances records every week
    Feedback from the fans has been amazing with some vowing never to go back to the boring grid iron game.
    A victory for football and common sense perhaps there is hope for our over the pond sports supporters.
    Wow, they averaged for the year attendance of 48,200 and in their final game 71,800. Obviously nobody has heard of soccer over there.

Won't be long before the average attendance for soccer exceeds that of NFL. Sooner or later Americans will cotton on that watching action is more important than watching kiss cam and cheer girls. Well maybe not so much the cheer girls, don't mind watching them myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree