1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Nov '11 19:53
    Is there any more enjoyable tennis match to watch than Federer vs. Tsonga? These must be my two favourite players on the tour. Probably not even right now, but for as long as I can remember. And I don't mean just due to of the quality of play, I mean also because of their obvious enjoyment of the game. What ambassadors for the sport!
    Watching them play one another is like nothing else in tennis, not even Federer-Nadal. It's almost a shame one of them has to lose. But either way, the last tournament of the season will have a great winner.

Richard
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '11 20:04
    Remember the Federer/Saffin semi in Aus about 7 years ago now? Probably the best tennis match ever.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 12:19
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Remember the Federer/Saffin semi in Aus about 7 years ago now? Probably the best tennis match ever.
    If it's the one I remember, it got a bit... hard work at the end. But yes, that one was good, too. And the Federer-Nadal Wimbledon final a couple of years ago. But still, for sheer joy of the game, I don't think you can beat Federer-Tsonga.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree