1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 14:50
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I looked at it again on slo-mo. Looks incidental to me. Indeed not even a penalty, let alone a send off. I saw no motion suggestive of trying to stop that rocket shot. Arm moves forward by reflex after being hit by a rocket shot like that. I see it as a ref blunder, yet another one. Horrible, horrible refs. At least this one is letting them play. Howeve ...[text shortened]... , giving too much leeway to ref's myopic vision, ref indeed within the rule. NO argument there.
    We'll have to disagree then. 🙂
  2. Auckland
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 14:55
    1 each at half time.

Somebody has to get lucky even if it is one of players wive's. 😀
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 14:58
    Originally posted by Palynka
    We'll have to disagree then. 🙂
    Absolutely! As do the commentators at ESPN. Do you get your feed from BBC? I assume you're in Portugal? Own television system I imagine or do you do both local and BBC? We have been blessed with excellent commentators on ESPN. Lots of Brits offering sober analysis. I'm especially fond of the Scot, whose name escapes me. McSomething!
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 15:05
    Absolutely! As do the commentators at ESPN. Do you get your feed from BBC? I assume you're in Portugal? Own television system I imagine or do you do both local and BBC? We have been blessed with excellent commentators on ESPN. Lots of Brits offering sober analysis. I'm especially fond of the Scot, whose name escapes me. McSomething!
    I live in England and I'm watching the BBC stream online.
  5. Auckland
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 15:52
    Another draw 1 all.

Draws are in vogue.

Didn't hear any booing in this drawn game.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 15:56
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I live in England and I'm watching the BBC stream online.
    But you are Portuguese or simply a Portugal sympathyzer? I figured there was a reason behind you excellent and impeccable English. Entertaiing game this one. Socceroos played their hearts out a man down and deserved the win, but failed to score. Better luck next game for them.
  7. Auckland
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 16:04
    But you are Portuguese or simply a Portugal sympathyzer? I figured there was a reason behind you excellent and impeccable English. Entertaiing game this one. Socceroos played their hearts out a man down and deserved the win, but failed to score. Better luck next game for them.
    Hard luck Barstudd, I was cheering for your guys. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree