Avb

Standard memberspurs73
Sports 22 Feb '12 01:31
  1. 6yd box
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 01:31
    ....out of this depth.

The Portuguese league is equal vent to the English Championships… the likes of FC Porto and Benfica would struggle to finish in the top half of the PL

AVB no idea how to play in England and like other ‘championship team managers he is struggling.
    FC Porta may have a great ‘history’ in Europe but they play in a two team league in which they are the big chiefs.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Feb '12 23:48
    Originally posted by spurs73
    ....out of this depth.

The Portuguese league is equal vent to the English Championships… the likes of FC Porto and Benfica would struggle to finish in the top half of the PL

AVB no idea how to play in England and like other ‘championship team managers he is struggling.
    FC Porta may have a great ‘history’ in Europe but they play in a two team league in which they are the big chiefs.
    hes like a rabbit caught in a car headlights, not a clue, a friend of mine was at the cup game last weekend, most of the game the fans chanted jose. here about harry redknapp if he takes the england job he was asked how he will handle the euros? he replied "no problem as long as they are unmarked and untraceable." 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree