1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 02:14
    I live in Arizona and support the D'Backs by going to games, but my heart is with the Twinkies.
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 19:14
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I live in Arizona and support the D'Backs by going to games, but my heart is with the Twinkies.
    Good man. Santana + Mauer + Mournou + any six other guys, how can you lose?
  3. Joined
    03 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 16:55
    Originally posted by StewartChess
    i think the Yankees are just pathetic. every year they have w/o any doubt the best all around team, and easily the highest paid team in baseball yet the past few years they have nothing to show for it.

i think there are a few things wrong. i believe there are things going on in the inside of the organization that has kept the team from performing at ...[text shortened]... am has won it in a while so i can't even begin to imagine what it's gonna be like this year.
    going to the play offs every damn year is something to show for it.however, i agree that the best teams are not wining it all as of late
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 06:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yes, its just around the corner. Who will win it all this year? Will it be the Yankees.....yawn.......or will there be another big scandel as to why they did not win it all once again?
    Cubs
    Kelly
  5. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 16:08
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Cubs
    Kelly
    😀
  6. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 23:23
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    The Braves are a sinking ship, its either the Phils or the Mets in the east this year. The smack talk has already begun between them. Ofcourse it will be the Phillies that win though 😏
    I think they might have fixed their bullpen problem from last year. It was the bull that cost them 60% of their losses last year. I wouldn't write them off just yet.
  7. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 00:39
    Originally posted by slimjim
    I think they might have fixed their bullpen problem from last year. It was the bull that cost them 60% of their losses last year. I wouldn't write them off just yet.
    Phils are the media darlings this year. That's usually a bad sign. Watch out for the Marlins for another sleeper.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree