1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    20 Oct '16 12:47
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    wrong again. Don't you get tired of getting your facts wrong. We play college players. Two, every player around the world all want to play for us. I wonder why they don't want to play for you guys? hmmmm.... AMERICA'S SPORT!!!!!!
    It's actually for the money.........nothing more.

If Australia was offering double the money that America offers then they'd all be over here.

I hope one day America gets to play Cuba's top team, not the second rate one they've played in the past, but their top team. Yes they all ready kick Americas butt.......but their top team would really annihilate your lot.

So tell me sir.......where do you get your notion that America are the top baseball side in the world? Statistics certainly don't back that up.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 05:45
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Big, highly populated country. USA, though.

Wouldn't a fairer 'google' be to look for gold medals/medals per million population, or something like?
    If you go by gold medals, it would not work due to we never play our best players. We play almost all college players. Average teenagers know this. Radio knows nothing about baseball, he googles, and comes back. The articles I post? Are never opinion. They are from Major Networks where they get fact checked over and over. If they make a mistake, they get fired.

Take basketball. You can see it much easier when we stopped playing college players and we played our pro's. We killed everyone. STill do.

It is never a a slight against another country. Some own football or what we call soccer, some own rugby, some own golf, hockey, and a ton of others. Baseball is a sport we own. The countries he mentioned don't have full leagues, some not at all.

They all want to play here. Because they want to play with the best. Cuba has great players. But when they come here, some are great, some are not. But they are not close to being as good as us.

You are right about the population. We are bigger. And have a much bigger pool to take from. But it really does not matter. We are just better. I gave articles proving the truth. They don't want the truth. They don't even know or understand baseball. lol Ask them questions.

I don't think they even played sports from the way they talk. mma fixed? Really? Then lets just say all sports are fixed. And be done with it. It is all nonsense.

I choose not to talk with them anymore because it is just a back and forth and they have no interest in truth, just fighting with me. They are only good with words and a keyboard.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 06:33
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    If you go by gold medals, it would not work due to we never play our best players. We play almost all college players. Average teenagers know this. Radio knows nothing about baseball, he googles, and comes back. The articles I post? Are never opinion. They are from Major Networks where they get fact checked over and over. If they make a mistake, they get fire ...[text shortened]... have no interest in truth, just fighting with me. They are only good with words and a keyboard.
    You're quoting from articles written by journalists from your own country.

I'm quoting from irrefutable statistics from actual results.

Don't believe everything you see and read. Journalists make it up as they go....or in the case of 911, as they're instructed to write.

Whether your country plays college players or their top side until they can prove on the world stage that they can beat everybody else then.............they are just second raters.

You base your theories on superstition not cold hard facts.

Also your reply had nothing to do with what Blood on the tracks was alluding to. Maybe you should try to follow the conversation. I can explain it in easier terms if that will help you.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 03:20
    Cubs win
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 04:02
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Cubs win
    Congrats Kelly! 😵
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 04:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Congrats Kelly! 😵
    Wow, it was one of those things I and others hoped to see in our life times. 🙂
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 08:18
    Wow, it was one of those things I and others hoped to see in our life times. 🙂
    your Cubs did it Kelly!!!!!! congrats! 4 more and CHAMPS! FINALLY!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 12:17
    I would love to see a team like the Cubs destroy a team like the Yankees or Red Sox.

Unfortunately, you have the task of destroying the beat down lowly Indians.

Oh well, a win is a win.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 17:29
    I would love to see a team like the Cubs destroy a team like the Yankees or Red Sox.

Unfortunately, you have the task of destroying the beat down lowly Indians.

Oh well, a win is a win.
    I'd love to see Cubs win, I don't think any team making it that far can or should be called lowly.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 12:141 edit
    I'd love to see Cubs win, I don't think any team making it that far can or should be called lowly.
    Well I only say that because these two clubs have gone the longest without a World Series win.

I almost expect to hear on the TV that the Yankees somehow won even though they are not playing.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 17:58
    Well I only say that because these two clubs have gone the longest without a World Series win.

I almost expect to hear on the TV that the Yankees somehow won even though they are not playing.
    I wonder what Chicago's regular season record would have been had Kyle Schwarber
    been healthy all year. That guy is scary special!
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 13:551 edit
    I wonder what Chicago's regular season record would have been had Kyle Schwarber
    been healthy all year. That guy is scary special!
    Don't worry, with the new management and players and endless money, the Cubs should dominate the division for over a decade.

Funny how curses fade with a little bit of money and people who actually know how to win.

It will be fun watching the hated Cardinals suffer.......finally.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 14:40
    Don't worry, with the new management and players and endless money, the Cubs should dominate the division for over a decade.

Funny how curses fade with a little bit of money and people who actually know how to win.

It will be fun watching the hated Cardinals suffer.......finally.
    I grew up smack dab between Chicago and St. Louis so half my family were Cub fans
    the other half Cardinals that went for my friends too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree