1. where angels play
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 00:29
    Must be true, hes s**t, cant score, what a waste of money blah blah blah. Oh wait a minute, no its Robbie Keane, it was in the scum so it must be true. Hang on are Liverpool top of the league?
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 05:10
    Still plenty of time for Berbatov to prove himself! Yeah the scum are top of the league...but sure all real 'Pool fans have a gut feeling telling them that it can't last and that it's only a matter of time befor normal service is resumed!

When it comes to winning the league Man U fans still see Chelsea as their main worry and Chelsea fans still see Man U as their main worry!
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 07:40
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Liverpool top of the league?
    BOOOOOOOOOO!!![/Liverpool fan mode]

D
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 08:12
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Still plenty of time for Berbatov to prove himself! Yeah the scum are top of the league...but sure all real 'Pool fans have a gut feeling telling them that it can't last and that it's only a matter of time befor normal service is resumed!

When it comes to winning the league Man U fans still see Chelsea as their main worry and Chelsea fans still see Man U as their main worry!
    Whosh!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 08:49
    here's one for you...micheal owen moving back to liverpool in jan.
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 12:13
    all real 'Pool fans have a gut feeling telling them that it can't last and that it's only a matter of time befor normal service is resumed!
    Are we talking about Liverpool fans or ManU fans here?

You lot are sounding more worried by the day.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 12:58
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Are we talking about Liverpool fans or ManU fans here?

are you trying to convince yourself the amount of times you've said that in this forum?
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 13:05
    Originally posted by trev33
    are you trying to convince yourself the amount of times you've said that in this forum?
    Trying to convince myself by pointing out the number of times that ManU fans are trying to convince themselves?

Yes ... something like that Trev.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 01:43
    No chance...you's don't look to have the capability of building a real lead at the top of the table!
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 09:54
    No chance...you's don't look to have the capability of building a real lead at the top of the table!
    The irony is dripping off this one!
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 11:12
    The irony is dripping off this one!
    nice draw at home to hull AB

makes interesting reading a table involving the results of just hull, 'pool, spurs and utd. 😉
  12. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 13:49
    nice draw at home to hull AB

makes interesting reading a table involving the results of just hull, 'pool, spurs and utd. 😉
    Sorry, have I missed something? Did you close the gap on us this weekend?

Not as interesting as a table between the Big 4
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 14:04
    Sorry, have I missed something? Did you close the gap on us this weekend?

Not as interesting as a table between the Big 4
    no but utd did have the hardest match over the weekend, you don't win leagues drawing at home to fulham, hull and west ham.

looks like arsenal will be going top of that league on sunday 😉
  14. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 23:29
    here's one for you...micheal owen moving back to liverpool in jan.
    Not very likley, Rafa had a chance when he was surplus to requirements at Madrid. Besides which he did very little for us 12-18 months before he was shipped out to Spain. I heard a rumor that he'll accept cash for goals?!....(Radio 5 Live this afternoon).Personally I'd stick with Keane.
    That said I can't understand why he's not playing every game while Torres is out.....

Planet Rafa!!🙄
  15. LA
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 03:58
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Not very likley, Rafa had a chance when he was surplus to requirements at Madrid. Besides which he did very little for us 12-18 months before he was shipped out to Spain. I heard a rumor that he'll accept cash for goals?!....(Radio 5 Live this afternoon).Personally I'd stick with Keane.
    That said I can't understand why he's not playing every game while Torres is out.....

Planet Rafa!!🙄

Maybe Rafa now knows why none of the other leading clubs went in for Keane.

Send Rafa a Christmas card and he may tell you.

I'll give you a clue, Keane is, one word, 4 letters, starts with s and ends with a t.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree